Reviews for Holding Onto The Future
Loyal reader chapter 41 . 7/7
Hi there! I just wanted to say I still check up on this to see if it's been updated yet, it's by far the best transformers story I've read so far and I'd love to see it finished.

But no hurry, take your time! I'm just dropping by to say that this is still awesome :) *thumbs up*
bookwriter123456 chapter 17 . 1/17
Oh my gosh that was so sad! I think this chapter will be my favorite of the book! If your looking to do any oneshots, maybe you can do Drift's POV when he's dying? Although I don't know if Prime will die yet (I hope he doesn't, and if he don't, then maybe you can do a AU where he is dead and Ratchet and Wheeljack is watching over Velocity?) This is one of my favorite Transformers fanfictions! I really hoope you continue this!
Moosagi chapter 41 . 9/22/2015
OMG OMG OMG OMG! Can you please please update soon! I've only just read this new chapter and then have reread both HOTF and FS over and over a few times :)!
pretty pretty please update again soon!
I miss the awesomeness of this story!
Yellow chapter 41 . 7/8/2015
Exams made me a bit (very) late to review, but they're over and I graduated so I have time to spare. As always, a great chapter. I truly can't wait for the mext one.

Love,
KEZZ 1 chapter 41 . 4/19/2015
Great chapter O:-)
Yellow chapter 40 . 4/16/2015
I just want you to know that this series is one of my all-time favourite works. It is one of the first things I ever read when I first began reading fanfiction and I check up on it to see if it has been updated regularly.

I know what life can do to writing, I am a "victim" of it myself, but I just want you to know that I have loved every single bit of your work. Even if you choose not to continue it, it has been and still is amazing! I hope life treats you well and that one day you decide to finish this. If you do, know that I will be happy with anything you post. If you don't, then I will love this story nevertheless.

Love,

KEZZ 1 chapter 40 . 1/9/2015
Great story so far :-)
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
Go Wheeljack!
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
I would have liked to have seen Drift (the real Drift), but he's dead. How about Metroplex? Currently playing Fall of Cybertron...
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
ITS CHROMIA
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I just realized i haven't reviewef yet! Love this story too.
PepperCornPie chapter 40 . 3/11/2014
Amazing!
I'm hanging on to every word here.
A little confused about the Ironhide thing? what's wrong with Ironhide?

one thing i'm really looking forward to is elita returning...I think it's elita..? how would Optimus handle that?

you have such great idea's and i'm dying to find out what happens next!
Update again soon so we can find out :)

I hope velocity survives or comes out ok? i'm wanting her to do aomething amazing like contact the primes they save her or Allspark power enters her and she regains power but that would make her a mary-sue and I don't want that happening.
This is showing what it would really be like...the death and torture and how fans would wish the transformers real but they wouldn't realise how realistic it would be, how dangerous and the pain and suffering the bots goo through.

Anyway, enough about that. Your doing a wonderful job with this Fic and I love it!
glad your back and I hope you have a marvellous day
PepperCornPie
Switch chapter 40 . 3/10/2014
Oh my gosh, a new chapter! I love it, it's great!

Did you know I've been systematically checking for updates for TWO YEARS? I try to check every single week! And now it's here, I'm so excited to see where the remainder of the story goes. I really hope you can get chap 41 up within two years ;) But no worries, with chap 40 I should be able to survive another month (or 12).

Anyway, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/9/2014
I did a double take when this showed up in my inbox. O.O You updated! Missed ya Birdie!
AnimeGurl9871 chapter 38 . 1/26/2014
Where are you? We miss you...