Reviews for Holding Onto The Future
Still reading chapter 42 . 4/20
I just saw you've updated and OMG you're the best, keep up the great work! :)
Rooscha chapter 42 . 4/16
You have no idea how happy I was to see this pop in my email alerts. I was having the shittiest day in a real world kind of way, but knowing that I had this to read at the end of the day was amazing. You write extremely well, and the stress was evident in Optimus and the terror in velocity looking forward to much more. I reread your series at least six times a year. No joke.
Moosagi chapter 42 . 4/15
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I got the biggest grin on my face when the notification popped up! I can not wait to see where you head with this and hope with all hopefulness (crap English but brain can not currently compute because of this awesomeness!) that Optimus and Velocity are reunited! The bit at the end was really sad and somewhat depressing but his acknowledgement of continuing to fight for Velocity gives me some hope! Can't wait for your next chapter!
NinjaChipmunk chapter 42 . 4/15
You have no idea how excited I was when I saw the notification of a new chapter. I started reading this story short after you posted it back in 2008 and looked forward to every new chapter over the years. I hope you update soon and Velocity and Optimus are reunited at last!
Still reading chapter 41 . 2/26
Hiya,

I've been following this amazing piece of writing since it was actually first posted, and I guess I just wanted to say how much I (still) love this. Everything about it drew me in from the get go, and I still check whether you've updated or not. I hope you'll get around to posting something new soon, and if not I'll be glad I had at least this much awesomeness to read. I'm on my don't know how-manieth re-read, and I just felt likr telling you this.
Loyal reader chapter 41 . 7/7/2016
Hi there! I just wanted to say I still check up on this to see if it's been updated yet, it's by far the best transformers story I've read so far and I'd love to see it finished.

But no hurry, take your time! I'm just dropping by to say that this is still awesome :) *thumbs up*
bookwriter123456 chapter 17 . 1/17/2016
Oh my gosh that was so sad! I think this chapter will be my favorite of the book! If your looking to do any oneshots, maybe you can do Drift's POV when he's dying? Although I don't know if Prime will die yet (I hope he doesn't, and if he don't, then maybe you can do a AU where he is dead and Ratchet and Wheeljack is watching over Velocity?) This is one of my favorite Transformers fanfictions! I really hoope you continue this!
Moosagi chapter 41 . 9/22/2015
OMG OMG OMG OMG! Can you please please update soon! I've only just read this new chapter and then have reread both HOTF and FS over and over a few times :)!
pretty pretty please update again soon!
I miss the awesomeness of this story!
Yellow chapter 41 . 7/8/2015
Exams made me a bit (very) late to review, but they're over and I graduated so I have time to spare. As always, a great chapter. I truly can't wait for the mext one.

Love,
KEZZ 1 chapter 41 . 4/19/2015
Great chapter O:-)
Yellow chapter 40 . 4/16/2015
I just want you to know that this series is one of my all-time favourite works. It is one of the first things I ever read when I first began reading fanfiction and I check up on it to see if it has been updated regularly.

I know what life can do to writing, I am a "victim" of it myself, but I just want you to know that I have loved every single bit of your work. Even if you choose not to continue it, it has been and still is amazing! I hope life treats you well and that one day you decide to finish this. If you do, know that I will be happy with anything you post. If you don't, then I will love this story nevertheless.

Love,

KEZZ 1 chapter 40 . 1/9/2015
Great story so far :-)
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
Go Wheeljack!
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
I would have liked to have seen Drift (the real Drift), but he's dead. How about Metroplex? Currently playing Fall of Cybertron...
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 11 . 5/6/2014