Reviews for Holding Onto The Future
KEZZ 1 chapter 41 . 4/19
Great chapter O:-)
Yellow chapter 40 . 4/16
I just want you to know that this series is one of my all-time favourite works. It is one of the first things I ever read when I first began reading fanfiction and I check up on it to see if it has been updated regularly.

I know what life can do to writing, I am a "victim" of it myself, but I just want you to know that I have loved every single bit of your work. Even if you choose not to continue it, it has been and still is amazing! I hope life treats you well and that one day you decide to finish this. If you do, know that I will be happy with anything you post. If you don't, then I will love this story nevertheless.

Love,

KEZZ 1 chapter 40 . 1/9
Great story so far :-)
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
Go Wheeljack!
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
I would have liked to have seen Drift (the real Drift), but he's dead. How about Metroplex? Currently playing Fall of Cybertron...
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
ITS CHROMIA
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I just realized i haven't reviewef yet! Love this story too.
PepperCornPie chapter 40 . 3/11/2014
Amazing!
I'm hanging on to every word here.
A little confused about the Ironhide thing? what's wrong with Ironhide?

one thing i'm really looking forward to is elita returning...I think it's elita..? how would Optimus handle that?

you have such great idea's and i'm dying to find out what happens next!
Update again soon so we can find out :)

I hope velocity survives or comes out ok? i'm wanting her to do aomething amazing like contact the primes they save her or Allspark power enters her and she regains power but that would make her a mary-sue and I don't want that happening.
This is showing what it would really be like...the death and torture and how fans would wish the transformers real but they wouldn't realise how realistic it would be, how dangerous and the pain and suffering the bots goo through.

Anyway, enough about that. Your doing a wonderful job with this Fic and I love it!
glad your back and I hope you have a marvellous day
PepperCornPie
Switch chapter 40 . 3/10/2014
Oh my gosh, a new chapter! I love it, it's great!

Did you know I've been systematically checking for updates for TWO YEARS? I try to check every single week! And now it's here, I'm so excited to see where the remainder of the story goes. I really hope you can get chap 41 up within two years ;) But no worries, with chap 40 I should be able to survive another month (or 12).

Anyway, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/9/2014
I did a double take when this showed up in my inbox. O.O You updated! Missed ya Birdie!
AnimeGurl9871 chapter 38 . 1/26/2014
Where are you? We miss you...
Currents chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Did you know I check whether or not this story has been update
Lina Marie chapter 39 . 5/30/2013
I hate you for making the story so dark and depressing -.- doesnt optimus deserve SOME happiness? Damn -.-
Anonymous chapter 39 . 10/6/2012
I truly adore your story and hope you will update soon.
Rooscha chapter 39 . 8/11/2012
Velocity is still in trouble. And when I say trouble, I mean mega ├╝ber trouble. And Optimus is in really bad shape. And prowl is irritated and worried. And Ratchet is being mean to everyone. Ironhide is under stress, becuase he is working with Optimus. Hound and Smokescreen and Catherine are all worried abut Optimus and are trying to find velocity. Mirage and Hardcore are having...gatherings. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are being very sexy and slightly unstable. Everyone else is MIA. So...as you can see, Velocity is still in deep. And everyone else is very worried. Including myself. It's been five months since we've seen an update and I am very sad. I am also offering up my services as a beta and an idea bouncer, if that's an issue. If not, I understand, but I thought I would offer. I really adore this story and I would like to see it finished. Real life often gets in the way, but I think this story is still on your mind. It's too well written to be a passing thought. Let me know if you're interested in continuing it. If not, know that it's a great story.