Reviews for The Contract
you have made me proud
aamlkb chapter 1 . 5/17
Hmmmm
AABibliophile chapter 33 . 4/18
Beautiful. The character development was subtle but effective. The way they fell in love was very believable and sweet.
Well done.
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 33 . 1/5
Marvellous!
Atrumnex chapter 33 . 12/24/2019
Had to come back and reread this fix. Years later and its still an epic.
Always loved and will always love
Ty for writing
Caro09 chapter 33 . 9/27/2019
Love this so much!
alannalove1990 chapter 33 . 5/10/2019
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 33 . 11/26/2018
Chapter 20: defiantly vs definitely
WMF sounds terrible.
Bright blue eyes? Was Albus watching Voldemort's fight in the ring?
Sad that Severus died.
When will Hermione speak with Voldemort about mind-link?
Tonks, Alfred, Dumbledore... Were all of them in WMF conspiracy?
Chapter 31: tried vs tired
Neat ending. Cups, mountain, and everything.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Xiana94 chapter 25 . 11/6/2018
This chapter ruined everything. “So you just drove him to the edge so he could jump?”
“Something like that. Are you sad?”
“OF COURSE I AM. He was my BEST friend since I was eleven.” Then proceed to have sex with him lol. She’s pretty heartless and a liar. She states she sad yet is the complete opposite.
Youre Fan chapter 5 . 9/9/2018
The story idea is good but the characters are a
Little bit happened to strong fearless
Clever hermione?
But kudos for mentioning Estonia
(That’s where I am from)
It’s nice that you incorporated Finland,Sweden and
Estonia together .Gives the readers a little bit
Of insight to other countries as well rather than
only England .Loved how you incorporated Finnish
Epos “Kalevala” to the the story.
You know Estonia has the same epos but it’s
Called “Kalev” .anyway keep up the good work.
I love to read tomione fanfics
Lovethyneighbor chapter 3 . 8/24/2018
Hi there. How are you? Thank you for taking the time to writing for taking us. I have read your" Bio" and and just wants to say thank you again for promising to finished writing every story of your' are a " Master piece".
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
She gave more emotion to Reya (even tho she still alive) than Harry, her supposed best friend. I’m mentally shaking my head at Hermione’s audacity.
Violet97mc chapter 25 . 7/28/2018
So she found out that Voldemort is responsible for Harry’s death and she...had sex with him? I’m mean it didn’t take much for her to grieve his death, considering he was like a brother to her. Wow. Very OC Hermione. Not a fan, unfortunately. Bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
You are an amazing writer
Estefania chapter 25 . 5/27/2018
Wow. Having a friend like Hermione is better not have a friend at all. She finds out that Harry is dead, she keeps mentioning he’s like brother to her, but then she finds he’s dead and still have SEX Voldemort. What a traitor. I wished she died, her and Voldemort. You compete torn her character down, she would never conform. She would have fought and tried her best to bring Voldemort down. Yet he responsible for the death of her “family” but she has SEX with him?!