Reviews for The Contract
First time I’ve have ever seen Estonia being mentioned..
omg loved it so much...
Excellent story.
evakparra chapter 33 . 8/10/2017
Love it!
potionseagle chapter 33 . 7/26/2017
I realize this review is coming nearly a decade later, so I doubt you read them anymore, but thank you for this! Despite the fact that my schedule has been crazy this week, I burned through this in a few days. You have a very unique take on the Voldemort/Hermione relationship, and I loved the slow burn. I was so thrilled when Hermione could read his thoughts but you didn't make it cheesy, which I appreciated. I also was a little concerned when they had a child because so many fics only bring couples together with children, but they came together on their own, which was lovely.
PrimJilly chapter 30 . 7/22/2017
Voldie's right, there's nothing wrong about being a bookworm! I'm one, too, and although my friends think I'm weird for that, I enjoy reading, it gives you knowledge sometimes. I read the Book Thief and it had some German translations in it, so it really helped me with my German test. I just love being a bookworm, and I can't imagine not being one.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/18/2017
Well done
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2017
Didn't Voldemort do it with that one poor girl in Chapter 7, before he killed her? Oooh, Voldy is lying and keeping secrets from his wife! Not that we're surprised. He's the Dark Lord. Then again, he might be aware that if Hermione knew about it, she would suffer another shock. She would probably feel guilt, even though she has no reason to, that he raped and killed that poor girl. :(

Poor Hermione. I hope her baby survived and takes after her instead of Voldemort.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/7/2017
You are an amazing writer. Past few days I could not concentrate on any thing else other than this book. I know Im a late reader but please give us those one shots you mentioned. You are just born to write.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/22/2017
Me encanto , espero la conti. Secuela.
Rebexiel chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
I think I have read this story through a good five plus times I just keep on going back to it every few months. I absolutely love it
creativebug1988 chapter 33 . 3/5/2017
Awww, I love the ending of this story so much. I'm so happy the cups worked. I really enjoyed how Hermione slowly fell for Voldemort over the course of the story. Even though I can't say Voldemort is a good guy because he hurts and murders others, I can see how he came to care for Hermione. My favorite fics are the ones that explore morality, and this one did not disappoint.
madval29 chapter 33 . 2/9/2017
Aw well at least they get to have a real and legit marriage ceremony. Great story!
madval29 chapter 32 . 2/9/2017
I feel like if he became a vampire that would solve a few issues but at the same time he probably doesn't want to be labeled as a creature. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 31 . 2/8/2017
Oh man you can't put her and her son on different sides. Maybe he could convince her it was an errant thought and never harm dmitri. Great chapter!