Reviews for Steven Who?
Goldenbassets chapter 11 . 10/8
I loved this! I loved the crossover, the connection to Jekyll and Hyde, Grey's. It was a great story!
Goldenbassets chapter 8 . 10/8
Oh Jackie! Hyde loves you! You're killing me! Don't take away my happy ending! I'm counting on you!
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 10/8
Yeah Hyde! Get to it! It's time to win Jackie back! Roger is a lame name, sounds like a loser to me. Really enjoying this story
Goldenbassets chapter 3 . 10/8
One of my favorite episodes of Grey's! I'm so intrigued! Can't wait to see where this goes...
I just recently found this story, and I thought it was so creative! I love any stories about Hyde and Jackie. Plus, your humor was amazing. Nice job!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
This is so wonderfully written. I enjoyed reading!
PoetDameron chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
Oh boy, never in my life have I read a fanfic so fast! And I mean it in a good way, since I really sat down and read this obssessively for the past two or three hours! Lovely story with a funny and smart plot, I loved it from start to end :)
Starlight77 chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
this was too funny and cute with a very satisfying ending. thanks for this!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
What
The
Hell
that TWIST
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
Oh shit

Shit's about to go dowwwwwn
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
This one is amazing! I read it in one shot and I can truly say, it's one of my top 3 favourite stories! Keep on writing, you have such a great talent!
bleedingnightingale chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
So I know this story is already finished, but I'm still looking forward to the next chapters. I had a very different idea of what this story was going to be like, and at first, I wasn't sure about this angle. But wow, this is so creative, and I'm happy to be reading it!
bleedingnightingale chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
"Corpses don't get a vote." I'm not sure why but that line just put me in stitches.
la muneka chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Another excellent story. You are a pro at plot twists, you know?
Funny.Bonez chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
I loved this story! It was so amazingly good! So glad I stumbled upon it.