Reviews for Triangle
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2018
NUUUUUUUUUUUIS THISIT
katy chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
omg I really liked it you should make a different one about starfire and robin :D
Unkown Stranger chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Not loving it, so I stopped reading at chapter 2, I will check out your other stories though !
-PB
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Hmm...how do I phrasw this? I really liked the story, but I felt that the end had yet to be discovered...
SnowyFlame chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Super cool and romantic with lot of drama!
cat-marauder chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Cool!
crazy nerd chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Good ending. Its better that robin and rae broke up that way she isn't torturing him anymore
Saint of the Sinners chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
yay(: took u long enough! :D
Ur friend chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
I 3 this chapter~! Muahahaha, pls write more :) Hehe Aqualad Raven, nice one ;D
Keily Bee chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
You're moving to quick hun! I llike this it's real cute, cant wait for an update, I just wish there were more...IDK. UPDATE!
the-writing-vampire chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Ok, you have a story here that has caught my attention. The only problem is that you are getting close to a year of not updating and I'm a reader that tends to assume that that means you are dropping the story. As much as I wish to subscribe to you story and find out how it gets to Robin and Raven breaking up, the overly long wait for the next chapter is leading me to belive otherwise.
IsabellaRoth chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
this was a very good chapter please dont forget to includ emore romantic parts ..the story is brilliant..please udpate soon..try to do it before christmas!please!

Aqua/Rav/Rob..forever!

Dont forget...a lemon!

Please accept anonymous reviews!

Bye!KiSSES!