Reviews for Chlaspian 1: Never Forget
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This one was so bittersweet!
Moonlily22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
loved it:D:D:D
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love this crossover it so rocks chole and caspian are a cute couple
irezel chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
D8 that is so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. :(
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Ok, this definitely needs a sequel! Poor Prince Caspian, he didn't get the girl in the movie either, lol! But der god, I hope fate somehow finds a way to get these two together because Ben Barnes is totally God's gift to women ;-)
weird dream girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i think it was a good story, and even though it was a little sad near the end, i can't wait to read the next story.
LeaFairy124 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wow... This was great! Really fantastic one-shot! I love that Chloe and Caspian dream of each other... Too bad Chloe always forgets when she wakes up though...

I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for writing!
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
First off, I wanted to let you know that not everyone "loves" Ben Barnes/Prince Caspian. Personaly I've always been kinda' partial to Edmund... Lol

Having said that, this is a great story!

I absolutly loved it! The only thing I am a little bit confused about is, "Is this it?" I mean it seems almost like you were going to write more. Having said that, I know that you have a sequel called To Remember. So, I'm just wondering if one should simply read To Remember next?

Anyway, sorry for the long review/question. Great story, and I can't wait to read the sequel.
CelestialSilver35 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
sweet.. but too short! I want more!

good read though!
Romilda chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I think it would be fantastic if you continued on with this story with the plot line of Prince Caspian. I would love to see what would happen when Caspian blew that horn and called 5 royals instead of 4... *hinthint*

HOwever, you seem swamped with other stories so i'm just going to cross my fingers and hope against hope that you do write it.
Balir123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
WOW This oneshot is amazing. You should deff make a full story of this oneshot. I really liked the idea of her and Caspian and her and Peter. You are such a awesome writer, i love all your chloe fics. You should never stop writing, you are so my fav author. :DD
Maikaerin chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I will make a request right here right now.

Please please please please please make a sequel to this. Even another one-shot would be fine of Caspian's and Chloe meeting one another (during the book Prince Caspian of course) and him trying to get her to remember him...

... drama with Peter. lol XD

Sorry, it's just that the other day my friend and i were watching the DVD and she was shipping a Peter/Susan/Caspian triangle and no matter how many times i told her that Peter and Susan were siblings, she really didn't care. O_o;

Therefore, i think a Peter/Chloe/Caspian triangle would be much much more interesting...

Well, i hope you take my request into consideration. Thank you and keep up the brilliant work!
Nemo Poison chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
If I didn't know that this was a oneshot I would say that this is/would be a very good cliffhanger to leave a chapter at and sadly it isn't, but it is a very good oneshot!
cflat chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Really interesting idea. I've never seen this cross before. I hope you can make it work!
Suffe chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
hey Shadowglove, this is a really cute story and I hope you're gonna write a sequel to this story.