Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
Second time reading, its still as good as I remembered
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 2/17
This looks like such a great story.
lmb1 chapter 36 . 2/1
A wonderful story that I am glad I found to read!
Annie Larsson chapter 36 . 12/9/2013
Amazing story! :)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
Awesome story. And thank u for a REAL epilogue...The past few have been super lame, I appreciate when people give a future shot and not like a day in the life BS (LOL)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
Why does everyone write Emmett as such an ass hole? Wouldn't you say sorry & walk out? I don't get it no matter how crude he can be...THAT is just not normal especially someone who claims they are worried about their brother. Like the story a lot but am bugged by this part.
ellaward chapter 36 . 11/8/2013
i loved this story, great writing.

But i want to comment on one thing. I have read many E/B Love-stories, but this story is the first who makes me doubt the sincerity of Edward's love for Bella. (which in its own way is refreshing)
This Edward irritates me, because he seems to have no problem with voicing his deep feelings for Charlotte, even to Bella. But he does not voices his feelings for Bella in the same way. If i would be Bella this would raise questions with me.

At some point (when he returns from the cemetary) he realizes what she must be thinking, but he does not really tells her in depht what she means to him. ( he only tells her he wants her at this moment) And in his mind he still expresses his fear of his feelings for Bella.

It is really weird to have an Edward struggle with feelings for another girl when he is with Bella! It doesns'st seem very Edwardlike, it is more a characteristic of Bella. (with her Edward/Jacob choice in Eclipse)
Twi-teacher chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
Wow! Another great chapter! Deep sigh!
Twi-teacher chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Great chapter. I like the back and forth points of view! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I hate this stupid story no sex
Guest chapter 36 . 5/17/2013
I feel sorry for Bella having to put up with moody Edward pinning over his dead love.
MarilynBaby chapter 18 . 5/4/2013
The spacing for three fourths of this chapter was formatted all wonky. Just to let you know. Great story though.
Cherrysinger chapter 23 . 3/29/2013
Lmao. they're blaming Bella for looking at his stuff? How was she to know that he would freak out so bad?
withloveviv chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Oh Edward...this is going to be fun lol
evony8 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Another good chapter. Looking foreward to the rest
4,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »