Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
yeszcullen chapter 28 . 9/12/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! I loved it. Ha, the last part was hilarious with Bad Bella and Edward in the living room, yeah, the funny part was when Emmett walks in, of course :)
yeszcullen chapter 27 . 9/12/2011
Awww! At last! I'm crying lol It was so cute and... what can I say? sad, but a great chapter. They're finally know each other like they should, and accept it!
yeszcullen chapter 26 . 9/12/2011
Is he back? Yeah, finally... Now I hope that last one line was his... whoa, I want to know what's gonna happen with those two!
yeszcullen chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
Puff, when are they getting back together?
yeszcullen chapter 24 . 9/12/2011
He was so in love! But of course he was, she was his first love, at just sixteen! Poor Edward...
yeszcullen chapter 23 . 9/12/2011
They're both heart-broken! Why are they so stubborn? Just reconcile, and get over it! But they have to be honest with each other, well, Edward does!
yeszcullen chapter 22 . 9/12/2011
Oh, God! I want them to make up already... they're so perfect for each other, obviously. But who knows how deep Edward's love was for this Charlotte... hope he comes back soon!
yeszcullen chapter 21 . 9/12/2011
So obvious, something happened with that Charlotte girl and a crash, or something! This is getting interesting, and very dramatic! He was so mean with Bella, and now they're both suffering because they didn't communicate to each other :(
yeszcullen chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
OMFG! What did he just do? What did she do? Totally screwing everything up, just now! They're so... ugh, now that Edward's finally accepted to himself he's in love with Bella... gosh, hope they make up soon!
yeszcullen chapter 19 . 9/11/2011
I wish you'd told us how Edward'd boycotted Valentine's Day before. That had to be interesting LOL... Loved the chapter, duh!
yeszcullen chapter 18 . 9/11/2011
Yeah! Edward's falling so much sooner than Bella, but she is also! Great. And now they'll be spending Valentine's Day together... I wanna see what he plans already! :)
yeszcullen chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
OMG! Those two can't get their hands off of each other! LOL... and what does Edward mean with that saying? I think I've got an idea...
yeszcullen chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
Okay, I'm getting impatient and frustrated, as much as Bella is maybe, about all this secrecy! Who's Charlotte? What the heck happened that Edward's so worried about Bella finding out and not wanting him? Well, aside from that, I totally loved this chapter!
yeszcullen chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
They're so damn cute, both! How's that possible? Edward's not an asshole, he's so... gentleman, with a little swearing, but adorable, just because it's Edward Cullen!
yeszcullen chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Aww, I love their relationship. And Edward asked her for exclusivity! That was... so cute, and unexpected, and expectable at the same time! I love the chapter, and I will all the rest, I'm sure! :)
4,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »