Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
yeszcullen chapter 33 . 9/12/2011
They're so damn cute! And they love each other so much, so lucky! I wish this could happen in real life... :)
yeszcullen chapter 32 . 9/12/2011
This was really cute, and healing for Edward! I loved it )
yeszcullen chapter 31 . 9/12/2011
Oh, I love Grumpy Edward! lol Hope everything goes okay with Esme...
yeszcullen chapter 30 . 9/12/2011
God! I know she wants to work, but... Edward can't stop playing, you could say, with her, and what does she do? Get mad at him! lol I get it, but... Oh, whatever! Loved the chapter...
yeszcullen chapter 29 . 9/12/2011
Yeah, I know! Who wouldn't? Lol, that last part, as usual, was really funny... Only Edward could do that. :)
yeszcullen chapter 28 . 9/12/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! I loved it. Ha, the last part was hilarious with Bad Bella and Edward in the living room, yeah, the funny part was when Emmett walks in, of course :)
yeszcullen chapter 27 . 9/12/2011
Awww! At last! I'm crying lol It was so cute and... what can I say? sad, but a great chapter. They're finally know each other like they should, and accept it!
yeszcullen chapter 26 . 9/12/2011
Is he back? Yeah, finally... Now I hope that last one line was his... whoa, I want to know what's gonna happen with those two!
yeszcullen chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
Puff, when are they getting back together?
yeszcullen chapter 24 . 9/12/2011
He was so in love! But of course he was, she was his first love, at just sixteen! Poor Edward...
yeszcullen chapter 23 . 9/12/2011
They're both heart-broken! Why are they so stubborn? Just reconcile, and get over it! But they have to be honest with each other, well, Edward does!
yeszcullen chapter 22 . 9/12/2011
Oh, God! I want them to make up already... they're so perfect for each other, obviously. But who knows how deep Edward's love was for this Charlotte... hope he comes back soon!
yeszcullen chapter 21 . 9/12/2011
So obvious, something happened with that Charlotte girl and a crash, or something! This is getting interesting, and very dramatic! He was so mean with Bella, and now they're both suffering because they didn't communicate to each other :(
yeszcullen chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
OMFG! What did he just do? What did she do? Totally screwing everything up, just now! They're so... ugh, now that Edward's finally accepted to himself he's in love with Bella... gosh, hope they make up soon!
yeszcullen chapter 19 . 9/11/2011
I wish you'd told us how Edward'd boycotted Valentine's Day before. That had to be interesting LOL... Loved the chapter, duh!
4,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »