Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
evony8 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Liking it so far :) I have high hopes for this story. It's so hard to find amazing stories out there!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
like it, looking forward.

india
basketball24 chapter 36 . 1/21/2013
The original one shot version is a light story, so I kinda expect the long one would be the same, but it's actually a heavy enough story, hehe.. But a good one nonetheless, it makes me cry a lot (
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 36 . 1/8/2013
this was a great story sad ,sexy,happy and ect
MadKyzz chapter 36 . 1/7/2013
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it!
ecullensgurl chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
Loved reading your story. There was just enough angst to piss me off, I laugh and I got teary eyed. I wanted to bitch slap Esme and Alice and kick Edward in the balls, but all in all isn't emotions what makes a story good? I loved the concept of the story and I liked your writing. Thanks for sharing it.
ecullensgurl chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
Oh!
fireagate chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I am so glad i decided to read this story!
fireagate chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Bad Naked Edward!
fireagate chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
good one
7letcher chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
Gosh alice is nosy
7letcher chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
ewwwww Bella is such a hoe. she swallowed! She practically just met him and knew that he is a whore. Yet she swallowed? ewwwwwww! Sorry i know im a prude. Guilty.
LulaGrace chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
I can't believe Bella put up with his insane family after only dating him for a number of weeks! I wanted to smack them sometimes, so I'm glad Alice redeemed herself a bit. Thanks for sharing
LulaGrace chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
Wow, there are wayyy too many people in this overly dramatic relationship. Bella should have walked out on Alice
LulaGrace chapter 8 . 12/6/2012