Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
HiraFrance chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Comical the way E's acting... Like a chick, if you ask me :p
HiraFrance chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Thanks to Ange for her good advice and thanks Ali for figuring out :)
HiraFrance chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Is good B back? I like bad B better much...
HiraFrance chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
King E.C. can't stop thinking about our little bad B, huh? Interesting!
HiraFrance chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I definitely love it but wished I was in B place :p Nice first "meet E.C."
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I like it :)
edward1932 chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Loved this story so much! Thank you so much for sharing your imagination and writing talent with us! Jennifer
Eli42 chapter 36 . 9/21/2014
Loved your fic! Great character development.
cbzoo chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
cbzoo chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
a slut puppy
Concerned Editor chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hey! So this story is going to be amazing, I can tell (I just started reading today! Sorry to be late to the party!), but is there any way you can go back and look at the formatting errors? They really take away from what is otherwise a GREAT beginning to a story!

Just trying to help!
MsLiss chapter 36 . 8/29/2014
Lovely story thank you
MsLiss chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I can not understand girls like Tanya
And then what right does she have to be upset when she has assumed and it doesn't pan out.

Can't say I'm thrilled at Edwards behaviour either but this seems to be what he is used to, following his dick without thought
MsLiss chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
What an ass
Good move B
Guest chapter 36 . 6/29/2014
This story was beautiful writen but honestly, in my opinion, I pity Bella. She will always be second best. If what Edward says is true he loved her so much that jf Charlotte didin't die, he would never look at another woman, he would marry Ch. and had babies with her. Bella wouldn't existed to him.
If it was me, it would kill me to hear that the man I love, loves me also, but he will always love another woman too, that she will always be in his heart, share his heart, be a part of him.
Maybe I'm selfish, I don't care. It would kill me to share my man with a memory of another woman. It would kill me to know he will always love her.
4,376 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »