Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
InnerAnomaly chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
*giddy*giddy*giddy*

but what happens next? -;;
Jennmc75 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Bad ass Edward being this awkward over a girl is brilliant. I love him all nervous and quivering. I can't wait for the next chapter and their visit.
alicewhite3 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
ferry boats are definately a good reason to go to seattle ;)

i love this one. i love how confused he is, how undecided and unsure of himself. it's awesome.
ambiboo424 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
omg! just leave me hanging like that. great chapter. i loved how edward was standing there like a lost little puppy on her doorstep haha. thank you for the quick updates
aj79k40 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
This story is so much fun...I'm glad you didn't stop at the one shot. I always look forward to getting this story's alert!
Sheeijan chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
OK I think I enjoyed freaking-out-Edward way too much. I was giggling like crazy the whole time. It was just so funny to see him so insecure when he's never felt that way before. I feel a little bad for stressed-out-Bella and her workload. Ugh, college memories are getting to me, how bad some nights were and roommate stuff - probably hit too close to home for me!

Anyway, thanks again for updating so soon. It's so nice to read more.
Mediana chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
What a cliff hanger, can't wait for next chapter. Gotta love Edsward
TakeOut chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
Great chapter. x
justbri chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Oh man! I can't believe you ended there!
spritegirl24 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
haha. I love how awkward Edward is about simple things like calling Bella or bringing her coffee and talking. Sure...he'll have sex with her on the bathroom floor...but delivering Starbucks is complicated. I can't wait for him to realize that the reason he's feeling all weird about her is because he has genuine feelings for her. Her reaction will be priceless. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I hope it comes soon!
roughdraft525 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Confused, shot-down Edward is adorable! Thank goodness Bella let him inside.
ieatsourgrapes chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Aww, awkward Edward is so cute!
serenity wayne chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
fantastic
sweetswirlypop chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
Oh. Their second meeting. Well, I don't think Bella's reaction was all that bad. But making Edward sad would make anyone guilty, LOL.
4,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 279 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 .. Last Next »