Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
justbri chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Oh man! I can't believe you ended there!
spritegirl24 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
haha. I love how awkward Edward is about simple things like calling Bella or bringing her coffee and talking. Sure...he'll have sex with her on the bathroom floor...but delivering Starbucks is complicated. I can't wait for him to realize that the reason he's feeling all weird about her is because he has genuine feelings for her. Her reaction will be priceless. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I hope it comes soon!
roughdraft525 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Confused, shot-down Edward is adorable! Thank goodness Bella let him inside.
ieatsourgrapes chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Aww, awkward Edward is so cute!
serenity wayne chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
fantastic
sweetswirlypop chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
Oh. Their second meeting. Well, I don't think Bella's reaction was all that bad. But making Edward sad would make anyone guilty, LOL.
R.A. Byers chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
keep going!
Starshinedown chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
I'm amused at Edward. He just doesn't know how to deal with something that might be more than a hookup.

Heehee. I'm also glad that he at least considers that asking for a repeat might not have been the best approach. :D
infinite.exs.and.ohs chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
OMG!.. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! THEY'RE SO GREAT!

KEEP UPDATING!

XOXOXO
TaleTerror chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Wow i didnt know you could update so fast!

i was very supprised when i got the email you uploaded another chap.

That was a great chap, involving Angela and Alice. Nice work
bug2001 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Loved this chapter, especially Emmett freaking out about Rosalie wanting to have a baby. SO funny. :)
alicewhite3 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
yay he has her number!

i hope they go on a ferry boat and have hot steamy sex there, too.

did you get that idea from grey's anatomy? that's what it reminds me of, anyway. from the beginning when he kept saying how much he liked ferry boats. you know, when the show was actually good..
cptnsassypants chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I am so glad that you are making this into a full story! Thanks...I can't wait for the updates.
Bella2222 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Update
jessicaxorose chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
KEEP IT COMING! :D

Lol! Sorry i just love this story :)

Each time ends with a new occasion to come up in the next chapter that i can't wait to read.

Chapter 6! Woo lol. xoxo