Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
doreansmomma chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Yep, this is a good one...I just love that both E & B are "thinking" about each other...ticktock...ticktock...it's just a matter of time...tee-hee! *wickedly rubs hands together & wiggles eyebrows up & down*
peacetwilightlove chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
aww..i hope he calls her!
christinemarie13 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I'm loving this story. I just can't wait to see what will happen next.
icefang7 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
good story, please continue soon, thanks
twilightmom67 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Oh, I can't wait to see what happens when Edward calls Bella...and he had better call her! I hope she gives him a chance. She's got to feel that there was a connection between them, even though his reputation might scare her away. Update soon, please!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
this is really nice u have 2 update
sez-princess chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
you love her hahaha alice is awesome
PurdueLiz chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Oh now they're admitting things to other people! I love it. Now Edward just have to take Alice's advice and call her! I am loving these quick updates!
lheartlibros chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
perfect! o i hope he calls!
panda8301 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This whole story is completely amazing! I love it. You must continue...please.
adrena813 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I am so hooked on this story! Edward and Bella both want to forget each other, but they can't! Love (like at first) is going to have its way with them and they haven't even figured it out yet. **Insert Evil Laugh here**

I love your use of both Aice and Angela's characters - they are both long time faves of mine. :D Oh My Goodness! Rose wants a baby! Wow- that is a surprise...I feel bad for Em, he is in a no-win situation here, but I agree with him; they are too young for children.

Yeah! Edward has Bella's phone number. I hope he isn't a jerk to her and that she at least gives him a chance. I hope they get a chance to really talk. Like Angela said,"Talk to him, find out what his deal is."

Keep up the great work! Cheers, Adrena
Alejandra111 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
OMG! Call HER! CALL HER! CAL HERR! LOL! That was so cute! loved it! D
Sheeijan chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Coolness, you updated! I am so liking the direction this is going so far. I like introspective Edward, and smart Bella, and the whole baby thing with Rose was funny. Not sure what to think of about Alice, she's feeling a little off to me but it may just be because I'm so used to her being more with Bella (as in her best friend). Thanks so much for updating so quickly.
justm chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
can't wait for more! come on edward call bella and make a move! heheh he does love her lol!
Jennmc75 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Go go Alice! Edward really needs to readjust his filter from his brain to his mouth. Asking for a repeat performance was his kiss of death with that conversation with Bella. She might have stayed longer if he hadn't pulled that one out. I love how they are both so messed up in the head over their bathroom encounter.
4,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 280 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 .. Last Next »