Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
R.A. Byers chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
keep going!
Starshinedown chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
I'm amused at Edward. He just doesn't know how to deal with something that might be more than a hookup.

Heehee. I'm also glad that he at least considers that asking for a repeat might not have been the best approach. :D
infinite.exs.and.ohs chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
OMG!.. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! THEY'RE SO GREAT!

KEEP UPDATING!

XOXOXO
TaleTerror chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Wow i didnt know you could update so fast!

i was very supprised when i got the email you uploaded another chap.

That was a great chap, involving Angela and Alice. Nice work
bug2001 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Loved this chapter, especially Emmett freaking out about Rosalie wanting to have a baby. SO funny. :)
alicewhite3 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
yay he has her number!

i hope they go on a ferry boat and have hot steamy sex there, too.

did you get that idea from grey's anatomy? that's what it reminds me of, anyway. from the beginning when he kept saying how much he liked ferry boats. you know, when the show was actually good..
cptnsassypants chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I am so glad that you are making this into a full story! Thanks...I can't wait for the updates.
Bella2222 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Update
jessicaxorose chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
KEEP IT COMING! :D

Lol! Sorry i just love this story :)

Each time ends with a new occasion to come up in the next chapter that i can't wait to read.

Chapter 6! Woo lol. xoxo
doreansmomma chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Yep, this is a good one...I just love that both E & B are "thinking" about each other...ticktock...ticktock...it's just a matter of time...tee-hee! *wickedly rubs hands together & wiggles eyebrows up & down*
peacetwilightlove chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
aww..i hope he calls her!
christinemarie13 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I'm loving this story. I just can't wait to see what will happen next.
icefang7 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
good story, please continue soon, thanks
twilightmom67 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Oh, I can't wait to see what happens when Edward calls Bella...and he had better call her! I hope she gives him a chance. She's got to feel that there was a connection between them, even though his reputation might scare her away. Update soon, please!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 5 . 9/22/2008