Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
TaleTerror chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Great storry so far. GIMMIE MORE! LOL

How long will it take to update?
luvrofink chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
i was more than thrilled to see that this is turning into a full fledge story. that one shot had me uh...begging for more. cold shower with a little self help *wink wink*
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
aww edward cares! even if he doesnt want to... hahahahaha
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
I just found this story and boy is it hot! Edward the badboy, m... Can't wait to see how Bella brings him to heel.
JeNnNn chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
YAY ur continuing the one shot

i loved ur one shot...edward's totally hot as a bad ass ]]

update soon!

]
EC4me chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Really liking this story!
ga-4-ever chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Hi,

nice chap;) so, Edward's interested in Bella in more than one way ( he just doesn't know it, yet;)

update soon
pippapear chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Very interesting...

Poor Edward is torn...

His old life or the life he could have! Decisions, decisions.

Great!
Blynn chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Well bad ass Edward.

Everyone loves a bad boy I am intrigued!
Lie-In-The-Sound chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
I just wanted to say I came across your story today, and I am so happy I did. I read your one shot, and was so sad to read the last line. I was really happy to to find that you made your mind up to continue it.

Your writing is fantastic. I have been trying to find some really good Twilight fanfiction, and now I have with your stories. I can't wait to read more of this story and any future stories you come up with.
spritegirl24 chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Glad you decided to continue with the story! I love it so far. Can't wait for more!
christinemarie13 chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
This story is just so interesting. Edward's personality is so different from the stereotypes and is pretty intriguing. I can't wait to see what will happen next. And congrats on getting so much written in such a short time. I'm notoriously bad for my short chapters. But I have a life outside of fanfic that demands my attention. :)
Mediana chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
I love your writing and I'm really curious where this story is heading, but please let Edward get rid of those posters and magazines. Such a huge turn off
SeekingJamestown chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
MOREMOREMORE! Bah, sorry. I hate it when I post a chapter and all they have to say about it is More. But seriously, it was great, and I DO want more. You've got me way interested. There's not one boring part that I skim over. It's all good. And I'll be waiting with crossed fingers that inspiration and time flow freely for you.

Elle
justm chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
can't wait for more! haha edward got it bad! update!
4,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 280 287 288 289 290 291 .. Last Next »