Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
kstar0330 chapter 36 . 7/17/2012
Very good story really enjoyed reading it! Liked the Epi as well. Sorry if this post twice FF signed me out again, lol. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 7/17/2012
Very good story really enjoyed reading it! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 7/16/2012
Great story!
Mania page chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
. Why would let Bella say feminism is a "touchy subject and make fun of the teacher? Feminism is equality between men and women, same salary for same work, same laws for all. Why is feminism "touchy" for a polsci-student? Is this Bella a superconservative republican? Dont get how people, and certainly women, think feminism is scary.
KL93 chapter 36 . 4/16/2012
Great story! Sorry I didn't review each chapter! I just couldn't wait to read the next chapter!
MommaBear chapter 36 . 4/16/2012
Good plot- unique and refreshing. I love how you delve into harsh realities that do, indeed, befall on couples.

I, as well as others I'm sure, am a bit.. disturbed by the numerous spelling/grammar mistakes. Not anything against you, dear, I suppose I just immediately cringe when I notice anything out of place. No matter, the story is what's important. (:

I do salute you for making the characters real although I wish we could have seen more of Bella's side. Her depth. The story heavily focuses on Edward thus it would've been nice to see a balance. (But it's your story, lovely so shrug me away!) I'm thinking, "why didn't she make a big deal out of the Tanya debacle? They weren't dating yet, sure but after what Bella has experienced, shouldn't it have been a point of conflict? Hmm." I'm reading the parts where she wallows in guilt and pain and hurt but then immediately takes him back even after the hurtful words he left her scarred with and the accusations of those around her, as well.

I don't know about you but I wouldn't be able to move easily past that.

Time heals all wounds - in this case, Edward took about 30 chapters-ish. I got a bit peeved when the saleslady inquired if the flowers were for his girlfriend, which he replied with a "Sort of." So he's not completely over her? How can Bella handle THAT much baggage? I was waiting for the Bella that would think about herself for once because from what I've read, she's willing to forego her own self for a man who isn't even completely over his (sort of) ex. Yes, loss of a loved one is immensely difficult to bear (I would know..)and is also the case for Bella, who shoulders the burden as well. But quite obviously, she handles it like a champ.

I'm sorry, I guess the plot struck a little too close to home for me. My husband had endured the same loss, the same suffering and yes, I was supportive to him but I was hesitant too. Diving into a relationship with him when he was broken beyond repair wasn't a choice I made up as quickly as Bella accepted Edward. It's sad, but that's life. I wanted him to show me that he has indeed changed, that he has and can move on and I showed him that I would help him in any way I can.

I guess I just wanted to see Bella in that light. Biased of me, no? And though Bella and I are different people (well, she's fictional), the reality we faced was the same and I think she just didn't act too realistically. Or at the very least, think of herself.

But that must be what all-consuming love is, yes?

From all the characters, I loved Angela the best. Always looking out for the best friend. I thought we could've seen some character development of Bella with Angela but sadly no. Shame she only had such limited lines, she was as real as a protective yet sensible best friend could get!

Oh, petty rants and biased opinions aside, it was a decent read. Lovely points that I am sure I'll come back to and (compared to other stories) it did feature a nice, realistic approach to reality. Nicely done!
Firedancer07 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Good reading thanks
SAL chapter 23 . 2/18/2012
i HATE THIS CHAPTER. yOU MAKE bELLA SO WEAK YUK. i CAN'T KEEP READING . iT WAS NOT bELLA'S FAULT.
MizzVicki chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
Liked his POV. I think they gave me a mini O just from making out...hawt.
RobKristenSupport chapter 36 . 1/5/2012
great story!
RobKristenSupport chapter 28 . 1/5/2012
Oh. My. God. That was sexy as hell.
RobKristenSupport chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
hopefully these two really stay in bed. 'cause I sense Tanya-Trouble.
RobKristenSupport chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
He is just so so sweet
RobKristenSupport chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
oh these two are really adorable. I love the way you write :)
RobKristenSupport chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
This Edward is adorable. I think I'm in love with him ;)
4,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »