Reviews for Good Bella, Bad Bella
jk chapter 1 . 6/10
Edwards a whore? does he have stds?
Saint Katrina chapter 36 . 4/4
Aww, this is one of my faves! Thanks for posting your amazing story! And I see Bella told Edward about Bad Bella...
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 36 . 2/1
Awesome journey! Thank you
OcSickGirl chapter 11 . 2/1
These two are a mess. lol
acw1 chapter 36 . 1/18
:) great
annaharding chapter 36 . 12/29/2015
Interesting story. So glad you had Edward hash his feelings out at the end, because if I were Bella I would always wonder how I measured up to the dead girlfriend.
Thanx for sharing.
LizziePaige chapter 36 . 11/22/2015
What a beautiful story, and so well written. I know this was completed a long time ago, but I've just come across it and so glad I did. Thank you for these characters, and for sharing their story with us. :) xx
dixiechickie chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
OK, old fart here. Yes, we've seen pictures of Rob smoking. And I hate it. For him. I smoked for 20 years, idiot that I was. To quit was the hardest thing I've ever done. I just hope I quit in time. I watched my mom-in-law suffer from COPD and die.
That oxygen tank she had to drag everywhere with her sucked big ol' donkey balls. She looked like a concentration camp victim when she died. 80 lbs. soaking wet. She still had her mind, unlike my own Mom, so she KNEW what was happening to her. *shudder*

So yeah, you younguns keep on puffing on that cool ciggie butt. I'll keep eating my weight in transfats and other goodies. Choose yer poison.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I applaud you for actually going through with this story. Most people say that they are going to make their one shot a full story and they end up not going through with it. I'm impressed!
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 11/22/2014
Thx so much for this wonderful story!
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 11/21/2014
Awww, these two are killing me!
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 11/21/2014
Poor EDWARD...poor Bella. I know they will get it together. I know they love each other.
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
Guess it all happened in Chicago? Is that why he went there? I wonder if she died in a car accident where Edward was driving. Well I guess we won't know until he decides to let us know, right?
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
Omg! Obviously Edward has a long way to go in resolving what happened with Charlotte. But "Get the fuck out!" Was a shock to me while it blew Bella away! I mean did Charlotte kill herself over EDWARD or did he try to kill himself over her. What the hell happened?
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
Little Alice is like a tornado, coming on fast and hard with nothing to stop it. I just love her enthusiasm and wonderful positive outlook on life. I am totally opposite of Alice. Wish I had even a tiny bit of her fire.
4,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »