Reviews for Till The Morning Comes
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
You know, I got weepy every time Ianto said 'til morning' but when I got to the end and saw John Hart's unbelievable flash of humanity, and then re-read the line about him seeing Jack and Ianto on the office floor, I started bawling like a baby! This is an amazing story!
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh, poor John. D: And they shall never know that it was him... But aww to Jack and Ianto. I love how you wrote this; each of the sequences are beautiful.
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was sad...and beautiful...and altogether wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Great story, well written. Love the innovative storyline ... bordering on the avante garde!
Dubbers chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'm pretty sure this is my second, maybe third time reading this - and I have no idea why I didn't review before because this is absolutely amazing.

This morning I suddenly wanted to read this again; it took me about an hour to track it down but it was definatley worth it.

Very clever and well written - I think it's brilliant.
r00m13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
...holy fuck that was just brilliant.
rain angst chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This story is amazing. I love the concept of Ianto visiting Jack in the future. The ending was extremely good and made me happy that John left that device for Torchwood to find. Janto is such a wonderful paring and you portrayed it extremely well. Much love for this story.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
omg this is just awesome.! i love jack and ianto soo much! i'm so happy uou found a way to make ianto show up in the future to meet jack even if it's kinda weird. XD. had to read it over twice before i got it. it was kinda confusing cause i didnt realize the dates were going back at first. haha. i love love love! jack's reaction to sdeeing ianto for the first time.

lol i think i ranted enough XP. i love your fics.
XxGlenn CocoxX chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
OH MY GOD! I love it so much...

By the end I was balling my eyes out... The way you hwat written it is AMAZING!

And John leaving it there... WOW...

-HUGS TIGHTLY-

You are amazing...
Atsu Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I'm glad I found this fic! LOVE IT SO MUCH! It's so bittersweet! At least Jack will be comforted that Ianto will pay him a visit once in a while within those long years after Ianto's death.
mermaid2bseeker chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Ooh, I liked that. Nice job.
cinnamon988 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Fantastic story, i love it. Thanks for sharing it.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
oh that ending was so adorable. I didn't see that coming at all. It was a wonderful story and I absolutely loved it you did such a great job, what a great one shot!
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Outrageously, brilliantly clever. Loved the juxtaposition of the idea of Ianto being able to travel forwards in time with the actual time line of the story, where we are travelling backwards. And everything finally comes together in the past. Fiendish!
TheyDidn'tHaveMyName chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This is so clever. Especially the bit at the end when it turns out just who was behind the whole thing.