Reviews for Ianto Unknown
Narshia chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Love it! That lady had a very vague description that could identify lots of people. I was more thinking he was framed since he was unconscious as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Thankyou. Dottywho.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Just wonderful :)
DobbyWobby chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
aw... happy endings. :D
Aura1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Interesting story, would make a good novel.
paperchain chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Aha ;) This is wonderful! Some really brilliant characterisation and good dialogue. I love that Owen is a bit of a dick, but with better points as well. His little speech about Canary Wharf was very effective. I think you're pretty much spot on with him- well done. Tiny nitpick: you do have a few rogue apostrophes and commas but I'm a complete pedant about that stuff- I'm sure no-one else gives a toss, as the quality of your writing is very good ;)

Ooh, and your plot is great as well. I am intrigued! Unfortunately, I'm also knackered, so I'm going to save this as a favourite and hopefully read the rest another time. Thanks for sharing!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
oh, absolutely adorable! I really liked this it was a great read. And I do feel like Ianto probably should have gone crazy after Canary Warf, so I kind of agree with Owen on that one. Great job though, love your stories!
Solsbury Girl chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Good show, I really enjoyed this. All ideas of an early night were knocked sideways after the first paragraph of chapter one.

Lots of nice exploration of character facets.
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Excellent first chapter (and I love that the following chapters all are named, helps with orientation.)

I'm glad you touched on the Weevil not having any amenities in its cell. I'd always thought it was a tad harsh that it didn't warrant at least a blanket and a mattress. I confess, I have also wondered how Ianto took care of its laundry needs, but I'm not sure that's one to delve too deeply into.
Galadriel1010 chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Brilliant! Had me on the edge of my seat, and you really made us feel for Jack, torn between being Ianto's Jack and Captain Jack Harkness head of Torchwood, and for Ianto knowing that they have to do it and that he might have hurt someone. Great story