Reviews for Dominate me
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I love the way you started this fic it's so interesting and had me tingling in teenage hormones and when the whip/frozen-heated toys were brought into the situation the tingling got more intense. I myself am a sadist and a masochist so the foreplay and sex was so satisfying to read...Just the mix of pleasure and pain feels so good...Also Kyuubi was hilarious the whole way through talking about wanting to get Naruto fucked and all that but most of all Narutos demonic heat was sexy as fuck the shameless way he talked and moved how sensitive he was... Those fox ears and that Uchiha collar was a great touch. Naruto's submissiveness and Sasukes Dominantness throughout their love making/sex/mating just brought on a more passionate and erotic tang to it all. I loved this so much thanks for writing it love you Alrye-Chan.
Vixen Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Alrye you do know that sasuke did come back to kohona in the movies if you continued to watch it you would see that hugs chibi alrye
Vixen Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I like like kyuubi saying I havent had sex in years im like yay more yaoi alrye you my favorite writer now thanks for all these fanfics love your work and keep going "evil chuckel" OR DIE "cackles" with glee with devil horns and devil tail and red eyes"
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
INCREDIBLE
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
It was definitely good. Honestly people should stop saying anything when these situations happen. It always ends bad.
ONDER chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
I loved the end so much! Thank you!
yaay chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
i loved it all, even the end lesson on infiltration (i want that class)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I loved it! I'm a huge narutoXsasuke fan (and I'm a perv) and this was amazing. Although you might want to work on your editting but I didn't care very much about messing up on spelling, cause I thought it was great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
That's so fvcked up, man.
Serenity'sAdvocate chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ha! I loved it. I think you did well my dear, an inspiration to us all. :D
g1rldraco7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
O.O
strabimonx chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Okaaaaayyyyy
Daeneyr chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
*droolllll* so good! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
*Dies with blood running out of nose*
StuckyFan88 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013