Reviews for Celestial Academy
Zale potter chapter 6 . 7/31
Sounds as if Harry will be very Safe with them and if TOM comes in the pick he will be very safe hope harry classes show what he plans to do with his life.
Zale potter chapter 5 . 7/31
It is easy i think to place a face to this TOM per say but what has me is how are other things in this fic going to I'm right and this is the TOM I'm thinking of but i guess I'll just need to keep reading who knows maybe his two mates will stronger than this TOM.
Zale potter chapter 4 . 7/31
Hope his Mates can help him gain control over his magic or at least work with it ...
Zale potter chapter 3 . 7/31
wondering who his other mate will be...
Zale potter chapter 2 . 7/31
OK assuming the Red line were the freak scar Dudley gave him? or do they have some other meaning...?
Zale potter chapter 1 . 7/31
Very nice Start this sounds like it will be a fun read.
KyuubiChild717 chapter 7 . 4/30
Are you going to continue?
twinia1 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
continue
Pixiecropse chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
oh dear I want more
LoneWolfsRage chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Please continue
Peanut Butter394 chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
omg, loving it, please continue, please
Kichou chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
Sadie Pearce chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Please please please update again!its such a good story and I hate that it's not finished please update!
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Awwwwwwww, squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read again! Me love it. Took my breathe away, why don't ya! When you going to do more stories? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and find the story from your heart. Have a Happy New Years.
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Is the tom you are refering to be tom riddle? Lord voldermort? Cause it seems logical.

After all, a horcux IS part of Harry