Reviews for Celestial Academy
oh dear I want more
LoneWolfsRage chapter 7 . 3/25
Please continue
Peanut Butter394 chapter 7 . 2/23
omg, loving it, please continue, please
Kichou chapter 7 . 2/22
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
Sadie Pearce chapter 7 . 1/31
Please please please update again!its such a good story and I hate that it's not finished please update!
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 7 . 1/1
Awwwwwwww, squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read again! Me love it. Took my breathe away, why don't ya! When you going to do more stories? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and find the story from your heart. Have a Happy New Years.
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Is the tom you are refering to be tom riddle? Lord voldermort? Cause it seems logical.

After all, a horcux IS part of Harry
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
interesting story .
TheBookworm13 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Good story, if I don't get my sweets I Will be seriously angry with you.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Theta isn't a rune it's the eight letter in the Greek alphabet and it means nine.
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
CataleyaEvelyn chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Its good to read your story. I like it very much and cant wait in which chapter Tom will be show it? And also the reaction of Akemi, Arian and Azriel.
Cant wait to read other chapter of your story.
AnimeBook's chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
I really like your story, and I really like your submissive Harry or should I say Akemi, do you think maybe you could give me some tips on how to write submissive Harry? Because I've tried and everything I've wrote sucked. I also really like your two dominance Arian and Azriel, that you have created for him, have you realize that all three of the boys have a name that began with the letter a. Now if you were two change tom's name to something that began within a also that wouldn't surprise me, much and I have a question, if Arian is a werewolf wouldn't he be able to smell anybody that Akemi has been around? Including remiss? Or does the sent fade after a while? I don't think he has seen the older werewolf cents his third year. My only complaint about this story is that I think you had them come together as mates to quickly, but that's my opinion and I don't even expect you to read this part of the review. lol. Good story I can't wait to read more.
Dedicated4reading chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Please... Update... Want MORE!