Reviews for Traffic in Tokyo
Seith chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Lovely. Devastating, but lovely. Felt very realistic and close to canon. The last line about going out with a bang was great, too. All in all: Perfect!
foreverhiddenbylight chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is sad - I love this pairing though. You have an amazing talent and Im glad to see that its not going to waste, keep up the great work.
WithABunny chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Oh, this was absolutely beautiful. Nothing too sappy, but there's an undercurrent under all of this, under all of their casual words that really moved me.

Especially with the whole, "let's go back" thing...that made everything even more bittersweet, their walk down Memory Lane.

Even better, both Matt and Mello are in-character. If I ever write something about their last moments, you can bet that I'll be using this story as a reference, along with the canon itself. This is that good!
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow this was so beautiful... I'm nearly speechless... Your writing style mixed with this subject matter just created a vivid and heartbreaking masterpiece. I loved it, thanks for sharing!
Coollizard chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow! Really captures both the moment and the characters. Love it!
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
OH MY GOSH O_O How absolutely freaking brilliant can a writer be? You captured this PERFECTLY! Now, I am incredibly jealous because I was planning to write a story similar to this, and there's no way I could live up the the freaking amazingness of this O_O I'm actually blown over. I nearly skipped over this because over-the-top Matt/Mello annoys me, but this... This is just amazing. Fantastic. It could actually happen, cos you kept them so in-character. I freaking love you now. Write more like this, and I will become your slave for life. Seriously.

O_O *clings to you*
phollie chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow. This is quite depressing when you think of their fates...but beautiful at the same time. I can actually see this happening in the anime, I was picturing how it would be animated the whole time lol! Lovely job!