Reviews for Cover Up: Harper's Bizarre
VoyagersFan chapter 14 . 12/27/2008
The thugs got what they deserved and so did Mac and Gretchen. I can't believe he proposed and the shocker, she accepted. What a great tale! Tommorrow night's agenda, "The Truth About Taiwan"

GREAT WORK, MRS. BOGG!
VoyagersFan chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
Oh how romantic and beautiful, Mac singing to Gretchen and then singing to her again and taking her from that thug. Another point scored with Gretchen. Love it!
VoyagersFan chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
Oh this Elvis thing is really getting good. ROFLOL! Now we've got Henry in the act as well. OMG, the "Ah Chui" joke. ROFLMAOPIMP! And Mac responds "Gesundheit, Man" to an Asian... ROFLOL! And his assistant is Kung Pao! ROFLMAO! What's next? "General Tso?" ROFLOL! This sounds like a

Chinese Buffet! :: can't stop laughing :: Oh and Henry will most definitely be TCB'ing with his martini glass

in hand. Excellent chapter!
VoyagersFan chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
I'm so glad Mac and Gretchen are back together. The scene where he surprises her in the Elvis costume is great. Love the dialogue. You could sense their passion for one another in the words alone. Great job with this one!
VoyagersFan chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
Gretchen are you crazy, locking horns with these creeps? She was just lucky she got out of this one in one piece.

Whew, what angst!
VoyagersFan chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
Someone please lock up the scotch and vodka before Henry does himself a mischief. Elvis and Chase, oh my what have

those two gotten themselves into now? I can't wait to read more about this...
VoyagersFan chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Ok, more tugging at the heartstrings. Mac is so wonderful with Maddie. I just adored that scene with her. It was beautiful. I just wish she had told Mac about the map. What treasure does this map point to? And I'm with Dani, What do the Chinese have to do with it?
VoyagersFan chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
‘The dwarves didn’t seem to mind! I got me a bullseye!’ ROFLMAOPIMP! This is classic!

And then..."What was her name, Ginger? Gwyneth?” Was this a Freudian slip or what? Penny for YOUR thoughts, Ms Bogg.

LOL!

Ok, we have another reference to JEH, the marionettes inside the funhouse.

Wow is this getting serious or what...Ninja stars

flying through the air. This must be one heck of a treasure map. Emperor Gai Pan is pulling out all the stops to get it. At the rate he's killing off his lackeys, he'll be doing the job himself. I love the emotional scene between Mac and Maddie also. Great chapter!
VoyagersFan chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
Love the reference to Hexo the Clown. Ahh, how sweet. Mac's going with Maddie to school to participate in show and tell. You really know how to pull at the heartstrings, don't you? And you had to do it again with the Mac and Maddie fight. I sure hope Mac finds her before Donnie gets his hands on her. Great chapter!
VoyagersFan chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Mac was slapping himself silly with Aqua Velva? I'm sure glad it wasn Hi-Karate. He could've really hurt himself. LOL! Hm, he prefers Old Spice and so do I. Can't blame him for having great taste.

Bananas and Razzmatazz... so that's where Mac gets his stuff. LOL!

Can we say..."Hell hath no fury like Gretchen scorned?" C'mon now this is not the way I wanted this to end with those two. I hope you are gonna fix this situation in a later chapter. Good job!
VoyagersFan chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Here we go again. Moo goo Gai Pan...ROFLOL! Gai Pan reminds me of several evil Asian characters I've seen in the past in movies and other TV shows. Gus better watch his step, otherwise he'll be discovering another 'Ancient Chinese Secret' and it won't be Calgon! ROFLOL! Great chapter.
VoyagersFan chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
These one-liners are killing me. Clingy Gretchen cured with a box of Bounce. Oh my!

Mac is beginning to remind me of PB, especially with his lack of committment. I love the little mother/daughter-like talk between Gretchen and Dani. Great dialogue.
VoyagersFan chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
OMG! I am still laughing about the 'Tom Charade'. That has to be the best one I've read yet. Talk about being really messed up, ROFLOL! Gretchen, with pill bottles strewn everywhere, oxygen tanks, get well cards and balloons and then bottles of HIV medication. This was one ingenious 'head trip' And then the icing on the cake was Mac's handshake. Priceless!
VoyagersFan chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
An interesting start to this story. A unique piece of paper, wanted by the thugs and now in a little girl's possession, via a child's library book. I bet I know where this idea started. LOL!
spencerthekat chapter 14 . 11/5/2008
GET OUT,...WHAT A HIDING PLACE...ROFLOL! Good thing that Mac always carries around his handy-dandy tools. He certainly needed the lock pick for this one.

Just how big was this Lee dude (all I can picture is the Hulk...lol). ROFLOL I gotta stop Ah Chui...LOL! They all got what they deserved. They'll have plenty of time to think about in the Chinese jail!

A party at Mac's...great idea, since we know that there is no furniture to move around ;) ROFLMBOPIMP. Now that was a KEWL way for that surprise! AW - SWEETNESS!

Lovely story - so much fun! Great job! :)

p.s. Bahamas...Henry...Mildred...smelling new story there...lol HA HA HA HA (ducks and runs for cover)