Reviews for So much for love
MsTerminator chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I don't know what this is, exactly. It's full of spelling and grammatical errors that made it incoherent. You need to work on your capitalization as well, and learn how to use the space bar. This was so hard to read that I couldn't get past chapter one. This is saying something, but even My Immortal, the worst Harry Potter fanfiction on the planet, was easier to understand than this. I'm hoping you did this on purpose, but if not, please attend as many English classes as you possibly can.
defenestrationvictim chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Complete pile of shit that isn't even worth reading. Do us a favor and delete this story. Then, get off and attend English lessons, okay?
District 715 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Th' HELL?

/\

O.o

Sorry. Being logically illogical.

Because, honestly, who the heck writes this? A monkey?

(Typewriter Monkey looks offended.)

Sorry.

Who writes this? I want to know, because if you wrote this, you shouldn't be allowed to post it until you fix it.

Seriously. This is a review, and I am making less errors per word.

Live long and prosper.

Of course, the same can't be said for your fic.
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
full of spelling and grammer errors.
Sincerely SugarFoot chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I can't read it. I'm having touble focusing on the words. If you could spell check it, then post it again, I would love to read it.
Airdrop chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
Okay...I'll be fair here. I don't want to come off as a flamer, so I'll quote the exact words of the rules instead:

* Spell check all stories and poems. There is no excuse for not doing this. If you do not have a word processor that has the spell checking feature, use a search engine such as to find one.

* Proofread all entries for grammar and other aspects of writing before submission. 'Hot off the press' content is often riddled with errors. No one is perfect but it is the duty of the writer to perform to the best of his/her ability.

* Use proper textual formatting. For example: using only capital letters in the story title, summary, or content is not only incorrect but also a disregard for the language itself.

Those are from this page: /secure/story_tab_

I suggest you read through it, though I assume you already did.

Now, I am not being rude. I simply want to help improve your writing. To be fair, I admit your story does have potential, and could've developed into something even better.
AqufIrindiglo chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Don't listen to that troll, FR. Just ignore their copy&paste(which hints it's just BS) flame... They obviously can pick apart a story's mistakes but they don't know how to really give advice.. Firgues when they act so arrogantly without even being able to write a fanfiction story themselves. Being an 'editor' doesn't cut it when they're asked for credibility... Don't go on their forum, they're baiting you, so they can troll around with you more... Oh and I reported their petty little flame, watch the lackies cry, xD...

The story itself can use a little proofreading to prevent typos and sort things out, like paragraphs... Otherwise nice story...
Theater Of The Mind chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
ah!I got a flame from her too. on the story twenty five ways. i was laughing through the whole thing. I honestly thought it was funny. saying that my story is a catastrophe and all that kind of stuff. i didn't understand her review. i also thought it was funny cause 25 ways is my best story and that one has the most reviews saying stuff like"this is really funny" and only 1 person said it sucked! My advice to u is to just brush it off. u write really good and I love ur stories. don't let 1 person bring u down.
Chupacabra Kid chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
Greatest. Romance. Story. EVER!
bkreed chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
its really good, but please do a spell check, the spelling makes it hard to read. just a suggestion, don't kill me. but it's really good!
Chupacabra Kid chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Wow, you're making Bridgette seem like a real B-/-T-C-H!
BookFan22 a.k.a GwenFan22 chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
ok sorry to say this but you really need somone to check your spelling before you put your story on because it is hard to read but besides that great story!
Chupacabra Kid chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow, this is kinda sad...
Hgirl1884 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
It's... confusing
PenInfatuation chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I'm not sure if you did this on purpose but your story has many spelling and grammatical errors. There is a spell check when you upload your story and when you leave mistakes like this it makes your story look unprofessional- I'm sorry to be blunt. There's no captilization when there should be, certain words are in caps when they shouldn't. You spelled Chris' name wrong. And you keep typing prov- I think you mean POV. You have periods making your sentences fragments. If you are going to post a story please take the time and effort to polish it and this clearly was not edited.