Reviews for Esme's Story
Sky-Angel14 chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Cool!
StEpHhEarT'zU chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
awsome chapter please hurry with the next
StEpHhEarT'zU chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
awsome chapter
irishwerewolves chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
this is really good, you have to keep writing! you really captured esme's pain. and the part that carlisle saved her is really touching. it made me feel so sorry for them. i cant wait for the next chapter!
CarsBars chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
aw! plz write some more please!
ES3 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
This is very well done, particularly for someone so young. You really are off to an excellent start. Your descriptions are especially well thought out and you capture Esme's pain very effectively.

If I may offer a suggestion about the grammar at the beginning of the chapter... you have quite a few sentence fragments. Those are okay to use sometimes and they can make the passage more dramatic. However, IMHO I thought their overuse made the chapter not flow as well as it could have. There were so many fragments that at times I questioned if they were intentional or simply grammar errors. I might suggest going back and choosing just a few key spots to use fragments and go ahead and put subjects and verbs in the rest of the sentences. Everything else about this chapter was so well done that this one grammar issue seemed out of place compared to the quality of the work.

Again, I must say that I am impressed by your talent at such a young age. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Nikoleta - Cuervo chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
just loved it keep me upd...

kisses ...Nikoleta
Caroline S chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I've got to have the next chapter! Please update! This is really good ]
Draco's water melon LoL chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
this is good :) pls update soon..
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
oh my god, i love it

probably one of the best carlisle/esme's i've seen in a really long time!

awesome work, can't wait for the next chapter!
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
i loved it
L'Heure Rouge chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Another great chapter. Oh...is getting more interesting.
L'Heure Rouge chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
As your other stories, It's very good.
JustBella chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
There is another one of my stories

I'll try to update soon, I'm in the middle of another story.
No Name chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Keep going! Please! I don't have a name though.

PLEASE! If your story connected to another story by any chance?