Reviews for My Beautiful Disaster
Omani chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
danijonas chapter 51 . 7/31/2011
i loved this it in one night. oh god...AM HEARTBROKEN. the ending. thats how i know your a great writer getting stuff like things from your readers...,making your reading feel the pain.

keep writing ...your good at it.
Mrs.Wayne1312 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
twilightfan7733 chapter 51 . 1/10/2011
OMG! Such a great story. This was a very unique story, one where you realize sometimes you don't get happy ending, cause this is real life. I cried so hard during the last couple chapters. I bet you can't find one person who wouldn't cry to the ending. Deep inside I was hoping Edward would walk out all happy healthy saying "gotcha! I'm ok!" but deeper inside I knew this is real life, and stuff like that just doesn't happen. Life sucks that way huh?
NannaRahRah chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
love it
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
great story so far but im confused u said he was in a car accident and know u said he was shot?
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I loved it!
littlemissliketofight chapter 51 . 9/26/2009
I planned to skim the last chapter, it was obviously going to be the penultimate chapter of sadness, but then of course, I tried then I could not help but read every single word and promptly cried for a fair amount of time.

Emotional. I reread the Epilogue with Beautiful Disaster Live and it just sounded right. So, well... Well done. And thank you for the lovely story and the sadness and even the fluffness. x
whiteprincess2k chapter 51 . 9/24/2009
I Just finished reading your story. It was amazing.

You have real talent!
Pixie Icewand chapter 51 . 9/10/2009
i cried and cried and cried and it took some weeks for me to read the last chapter for it was so very hard. it is so life like and real that it hurts very much!

x Pixie Icewand x
Ttjj chapter 51 . 9/4/2009
This story is a masterpiece. I laughed and I cried. This story really was a beautiful disaster. Although I'm not quite ready to forgive you for killing Edward! I bawled my eyes out! It was so f'in' sad! I will definitely keep my eyes out for more stories written by you. Keep up the amazing work!
CastleintheClouds chapter 51 . 8/28/2009
Well I know that all things must come to an end and unfortunately this does to, just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. I haven't found many that have kept me interested and entranced to the very end but this was one of the special few that has. Thanks for sharing this wonderfully heartbreaking story :)
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 51 . 8/25/2009
perfect song for the ending I love it and this story now has a special place in my heart and I'll alwaays remember it I loved the end!
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 50 . 8/25/2009
OKay I can hardlt srr the kwybosrd at hte moment coz tears atr fall in from my eyes and irs really blurry" (translation: Okay I can hardly see the keyboard at the moment coz tears are falling from my eyes and it's really blurry!) I hope that sums up how sad I am and how much I cried!
AvatarTwilightObsession chapter 51 . 8/25/2009
It's so sad...poor Edward. Poor everyone...I'm so sad he had to die, but what a wonderful story! Thank you so much for writing it for all of us, including myself, to enjoy :D

have fun with your grammar :D