Reviews for Whatever Makes Miss Blair Happy
Me chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Very good! You made a lot of good points and had good details. Would love to read more! And don't worry about the sentences! They were written just fine!
Pats chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Dorota we love you

and it obvious you love Chuck Bass. Everyone does!

He does truly love your Miss Blair
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I'm rather fond of this story.
3venst4r chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
i really like this story. its fun seeing chuck and blair in dorota's perspective. thanks!
Supernovae chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I just came across this now, but I really liked it! It was sweet and cute and very Chuck & Blair (in a good way). And very creative making it from Dorota's perspective. I like her character's attachment to Blair. And the sex talk was...well, sexy. :) Great story.
adarabelle chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
LOLOLOL. I ADORE Dorota. She IS more of a mother than Eleanor is. kinda. :] I like this fic. great work.
Biana Delacroix chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Very original idea! The relationship between Blair and Dortoa is adorable
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That was wonderful, this was a great work of fanfiction and I really, really enjoyed reading it.
Bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Cute! I love c/b moments and I love Dorota.
DefineDelicate chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
ah!

DOROTA'S A CB SHIPPER :D :D

yay! i love it, i seriously do, it's very original! :)

and Dorota Rocks as always ahaha.

definately going into favorite stories, it's just so cute, and you did Chuck's line's very well, and most people can't do that in my eyes, i'm really critical of his lines, and saying your good, is saying a lot..

*claps*

xoxo

EdwardDazzledMe1812 ö¿ö
delphin4ik chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
It was so nice! I absolutely adore your story! Dorota is cool!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
OMG! BC in Dorota's POV! WINS!

I love how you write Miss Blair. Because it's DOROTA! Awesome. And I love how protective she is and how she noticed Chuck watching Blair. lol.

And she's scandalized by the inappropriate talk. LOVE IT!

Chuck totally loves Dorota. EVERYONE loves Dorota. It's Dorota!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
i loved it
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This was a great story! I was hoping it would go more into the future... perhaps when Blair and Chuck have their own children, but instead of raising the baby for them, Dorota would teach them how to change diapers and stuff. How about that for a sequel? Lol. Anyways, yeah, this story was wonderful, I love how loyal Dorota is to Blair, and it makes sense, considering she's practically Blair's mother. It was nice to know that she initially felt resentment for becoming the full-time nanny along with the maid, it made the transition to being Blair's dutiful guardian all the more sweeter. The ending was also incredibly adorable because like most parents, in the end, all they can really do is be happy that their child is happy with their partner. Great job!
puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
It was really interesting to see things from Dorota's perspective

I think she really is more a mother figure in Blair's life rather than just an ordinary housemaid

I think you captured her in that sense perfectly

and I love how she had to overhear the Chuck and Blair banter