Reviews for Play Date
broshipFanatic chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
...I thought Alexander was supposed to be named after the dog.
But this was a very nice and humourous oneshot!
Zorva chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I think it's funny that he'd name his son Alexander; I get the Al part, but Major Armstrong's first name is Alexander x3
Nobody Knows FMA Freak15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh. i thought when Ed was going to name his son Alexander it was aftyer Alexander, not Alphonse.
BugzAttack chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That has to be one of the most adorable oneshots I have read in a long time!
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
The only problem with this one-shot is that you could have switched out the names to any other two guys and it would still have worked. You weren't writing Ed and Ling, just two guys. Next time, you should focus more on your characterizations. Everything else is good, I think.
The Storytelling Maunderer chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Good fanfic. I like how it's realistic, the way they worry like any fathers would. The names of the kids are cute. ]
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
awe, cute.
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
yeah now if you could have just put Roy's little one into the mix it would have been perfect_

(ps, aren't their wives obvious? the manga didn't give you much question, EdxWinry LingxRanfan all the way!:D)

still nice little one-shot.
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I did notice how you left their names out. It is interesting how you did that to satisfy the het loving readers (DOWN WITH YAOI). Very cute story. I love how Ed and Ling developed a close relationship like that. And the name Troy rocks!