Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forced Hero: Rewrite
You never let me down
Draco Victorious chapter 22 . 7/24
really wish people would change the summary when they abandon a story
Bailey L chapter 22 . 7/10
It was intriguing in the beginning, binge worthy in the middle, and absolutely hilarious in the end. God save his majesty, King Emerald! Long live the King!
ptdsq chapter 22 . 7/6
Unbelievable
Valiryo chapter 9 . 5/25
yes, quite the unusual wand.. mostly being because thestrals don't have feathers..
MadMax93 chapter 22 . 4/24
you're a fucking dick lmfao
MadMax93 chapter 20 . 4/24
let me be clear, I'm only reviewing bc I like your attitude. pure and simple, my friend
MadMax93 chapter 14 . 4/24
you really are a delightfully twisted piece of work. badass writing bro, I'm tellin you
MadMax93 chapter 3 . 4/24
very interesting take on a classic story. well done
Harry-the-evil chapter 7 . 3/9
Just tell me, does Harry ever except the fact that he's a wizard? Please tell me!
Hippothestrowl chapter 22 . 2/28
Why am I not surprised.
Hippothestrowl chapter 18 . 2/28
waste of space
Hippothestrowl chapter 16 . 2/28
Better - in that it's new material and not that old tournament.
Hippothestrowl chapter 14 . 2/28
Told you, same old, same old, however, I was hoping for Emerald to shred the beast with a high-powered machine gun (though I'd rather he just refused to do anything.)
Hippothestrowl chapter 12 . 2/28
So far so good but Emerald's simply blending in and becoming just another Harry. I was hoping he'd be more rebellious. I think more emphasis should have been placed on him realising it's to his advantage to learn magic - at least, practical magic, and that's the only reason he's staying at Hogwarts.

I mean, he's in an immensely powerful position because there is no punishment possible against him. Basically he can do what he likes. House points deducted? He'd just laugh. Detentions? He'd just not go. The only real sanctions any school has against kids is 1. inform parents (Emerald doesn't have any,) or 2. Expulsion (which Dumbledore can never do - it would be like ejecting a prisoner who wants to escape.)

So, all Emerald needs to do is pick up on and practise any magic useful to himself and ignore the rest. Don't go to History or Potions (he can buy any potions he wants) and while any teacher is waffling about theory, he can be practising some useful spell at the back of the class (yeah, he can sit where the hell he wants or even go to some other room.)

As it is, I fear it'll be just another three tasks with Harry toeing the line, probably gunning the dragon or using an aquajet and diving gear whatever but still just another ruddy Tournament. I'd like to see him simply refuse. Break the contract, who cares? Lose his magic? Let Dumbles worry about that. It would be the ultimate rebellion.

BTW, this is the first Potter fic I've read where the swearing fits and is believable. :D

- Hip