Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forced Hero: Rewrite
Monster King chapter 22 . 3/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story shame that you gave up on it.
NO chapter 13 . 2/21
Harry Potter now has access to his gringotts account. That means HE CAN GET AS MUCH ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES AS HE WANTS! No he did not just give up the opportunity to return to his old life for some alcohol and cigs.
You realize Harry basically is accepting what his KIDNAPPERS are saying, right? I mean, a couple chapters ago i reviewed he should PRETEND to listen, all while focusing on GTFOing. However who in their right mind actually listens to the people who KIDNAPPED you? Also any time he hears "Harry", "Potter", or anything other than "Emerald" in a sentence he should be completely ignoring what was said. He says he is not Harry Potter but his actions speak differently.

I see you are including the Tri-Wizard tournament. I am interested to see how you deal with the fact that this Harry has been living in the non-magical world and would take the "threat" of losing his magic as an opportunity to finally return there and stop being hassled. (I can't say if your story is written this way AKA correctly but if Harry gets picked his logical choice is to NOT compete so he can return to his old life and be done with the bull.)
Kidnappped chapter 6 . 2/21
So the Harry Potter who was raised by gangs gets kidnapped. Before I read the next chapter I am going to assume he will listen to his kidnappers, pretend to get along, all while waiting for a chance to escape ASAP. Anything else will be OOC.
ShadowX199 chapter 18 . 2/21
He could decline to participate in the second task, lose his magic, and go back to his old life.
Galacter chapter 1 . 2/2
Malachai Apollo chapter 22 . 1/22
I absolutely loved this story!
221BookLord chapter 14 . 1/22
"...Emerald muttered again as he did a 360 degree turn, ..." you realise that he would turn in the exact direction he was heading for before turning
MiloTheCat123 chapter 2 . 1/2
Hello writer
Just leaving this note to tell you what a pleasure it is to read your book. By the time you read this I will have probably read upto the end/point that u have updated (haven't checked if it is completed or not) because you have got me hooked on this book. I fully intend on finishing it today:)
Congrats you amazing author and good luck for future books
moonlitreader chapter 22 . 12/31/2017
Omg I loved this
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
You son of a bitch it took u five fucking years to tell us that you had abandoned a story

If you would kindly like to reply or defend yourself
Email me
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
it's funny too since I saw the word re write and I knew one word failure because of the curse of re writes since every re write will end up being a failure with only a few seccessful
nightwing27 chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
idiots who write and then are too stupid to find ideas good thing I'm starting my story again and unlike this one it will be finish and no way dumbledore will kidnap harry
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
Right now it all seems crazy! How could they rescue Everyone but Cedric?
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 19 . 11/23/2017
Again another creative task. Where's Emerald?