Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forced Hero: Rewrite
Unofficialpokerface chapter 12 . 6/21
So like i'll feel bad if I don't say I love your story (mostly cuz it's called a reavew still good tho) but like on a nother note Emerald reminds me so much like charlie scene from hollywood undead like he is just charlie in harry's body (I mean like his stage personality I have no idea how he is of stage)
CrazyWere-Wolf Chick chapter 22 . 6/10
Please update this story is great and so so funny
Mizukodai chapter 2 . 5/9
Don't work on another you idiotic piece of shit.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 4/18
Considering how absolutly idiotic dumbles handles the situation, I fully expect Harry to end up joining Voldemort in exchange for protection for him and his friends. Absolutly nobody who's being treated like that is going to fight for the asshole who kidnaps and threatens them, and considering Harry's personallity, I imagine he's already plotting dumbles untimely demise.

So far this is looking pretty good! *Grins*
Reviss DragonLord chapter 22 . 4/14
I was gonna jokingly say “fek u” for not finishing it or even do some light ribbing over the crackness that the story became but to be honest the story keep the same energy from the start in the sence of keeping the reader into what happened. I have no problems with this never being finished because I like to think at any chapter someone else could pick up the story and it could keep the same reading pleasure even if they diverted from the main story plot, you sure did and it was a joy ride. Going from an emotional situation of Emerald being kidnaped and pissed off to him becoming a king is something that I love about FanFiction in general. If you don’t mind(in the sense that no reply will count as consent to me) I plan on featuring this story as a good example of how a story can go and even the ways good writing pays off. There were little errors grammatically and that greatly improved this story’s chances of my continued reading, while a small part of my is dissatisfied with no “true ending” the story itself was a fun couple of hours of entertainment when taken in doses. 7/10, need more ease in between scenes so the reader can clearly tell what is which scene but that can be fixed with taking some more time to review how things are worded.
Monster King chapter 22 . 3/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story shame that you gave up on it.
NO chapter 13 . 2/21
Harry Potter now has access to his gringotts account. That means HE CAN GET AS MUCH ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES AS HE WANTS! No he did not just give up the opportunity to return to his old life for some alcohol and cigs.
You realize Harry basically is accepting what his KIDNAPPERS are saying, right? I mean, a couple chapters ago i reviewed he should PRETEND to listen, all while focusing on GTFOing. However who in their right mind actually listens to the people who KIDNAPPED you? Also any time he hears "Harry", "Potter", or anything other than "Emerald" in a sentence he should be completely ignoring what was said. He says he is not Harry Potter but his actions speak differently.

I see you are including the Tri-Wizard tournament. I am interested to see how you deal with the fact that this Harry has been living in the non-magical world and would take the "threat" of losing his magic as an opportunity to finally return there and stop being hassled. (I can't say if your story is written this way AKA correctly but if Harry gets picked his logical choice is to NOT compete so he can return to his old life and be done with the bull.)
Kidnappped chapter 6 . 2/21
So the Harry Potter who was raised by gangs gets kidnapped. Before I read the next chapter I am going to assume he will listen to his kidnappers, pretend to get along, all while waiting for a chance to escape ASAP. Anything else will be OOC.
ShadowX199 chapter 18 . 2/21
He could decline to participate in the second task, lose his magic, and go back to his old life.
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 2/2
No...Yaoi...Garbage...
Malachai Apollo chapter 22 . 1/22
I absolutely loved this story!
221BookLord chapter 14 . 1/22
"...Emerald muttered again as he did a 360 degree turn, ..." you realise that he would turn in the exact direction he was heading for before turning
MiloTheCat123 chapter 2 . 1/2
Hello writer
Just leaving this note to tell you what a pleasure it is to read your book. By the time you read this I will have probably read upto the end/point that u have updated (haven't checked if it is completed or not) because you have got me hooked on this book. I fully intend on finishing it today:)
Congrats you amazing author and good luck for future books
MoonLitReader chapter 22 . 12/31/2017