Reviews for The Fallen
true to the bone chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
What a boring depresing story reading this what a waste of time i mean really . and taylor is way occ for me here she never in a million year could behave this way no true to her character, marissa on the other hand can do this so i think you got the character mix. all the time i was reading this i picture marissa in my mind no good at all, thank god this never happen you crap on ryan and taylor relationship with this. good luck next time
Bymaga Jones chapter 12 . 10/15/2008
What a sad, yet hopeful, story. As always, it was well written, and it moved along naturally. Putting these two together in this context would have either (1) felt unnatural or (2) taken many, many, many more chapters. I'm glad I read it, and your ability to show depth in these characters even as you take them into new territories never fails to impress me.
Avecia chapter 12 . 10/15/2008
Well darn it...isn't there anything I can do to convince you to do an epilogue? or a one-shot sequel?

This is one of your best fics and the final chapter, whilst being so well written and heartwarming (yay for Ryan enjoying college and Marissa just being a friend) it was also really tragic...I hoped you'd put them together but I also liked the fact you left it open ended, it gives me hope!

Bravo on another fine accomplishment.

x x x
iris chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
i liked it.

:-)

non-conclusiveness and all.
TheChic chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Why wouldn't I like this ending? Any more conclusive ending would require many more chapters to resolve. Even if it was an unhappy ending, there'd need to be much more to explain it. This way, I can project a most happy end in my ever-sappy imagination.
davip chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
that's...the end? really? because I think this needs another verse. A story - the rising - only not wiccan...

either way, excellent writing as usual. thanks!
11nivea342 chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
oh, i loved this convo. :) can't wait for more especially this concert hehe. :)

vegas? :( :(
Azrael38 chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Ohh holy crap, you can't see me, but I'm grinning from ear to ear. I would be laughing but my folks would think I was crazy and I can't have that. You are so totally evil and so totally awesome at the same time. I love how this story ended. A little open ended, yes, but it leaves everyone to finish it on their own, "Did they or didn't they?" I absolutely adored this story and I wouldn't have had you end it any other way. Great job and I can't wait for your next literary endeavor.

AZ
Eve215 chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
wow, I'm exceedingly sad this story is over :( It was one of my favorites. I liked the ending though. Just open ended enough for a sap like me to imagine rt together eventually... and Marissa gone (whether it be by death or Johnny LOL).

I love your stories, btw.
Lori2279 chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
i think i'm smiling too. nicely done.
krisz chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
I liked the ending. I think it flowed with this story. Their conversation was sweet and her accepting to go to the concert with him and Marissa was nice. I am glad you have Marissa dating Johnny though. Great job!

Thanks for writting this.
whitelilly0989 chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Aw, Fallen, I'll miss you.

I definitely do not hate you. I understand the open ending. With this story and its plot, and the place they were at, I think it was better for them to just have space and distance. They weren't 'fall in love' material in this story in my opinion, at least not being kids.

So I adore this story, and I like what you've done with it. Congrats! Now, Let the vegas-verse continue! lol.

xoxoxox
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
ooh I liked the tentative beginnings in this chapter and the way they didn't say much but said a lot
notyour-sunbeam chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Thank you for writing this story, I really loved it. I love all of your stories, but I especially enjoyed this one.
krisz chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
Very sad. Marissa at Berkley. Poor Taylor. I really liked the way you described Ryan's feelings of college being comfortable, the medium chair. Well done!