Reviews for Is it Happy Ever After?
asuka84 chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Gah! This is such a great story! Sad that Rock died, but if he was really that big of a jerk... I don't know. I do like the ending. Thanks for making such a great story!
Riyu Shimoji chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
I've got to admit - I laughed. A lot. Not because I think the story is ridiculous or anything, but I love revenge/angst stories, and since I'm not a fan of Rock, I totally laughed with joy.

Good job! It was an exciting read, and the way the OC narrates the story, it's as believable and natural as dialogue in a movie. Keep writing! I'll look forward to your other stories.
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
im glad rock died! he was so mean! anyway... all that planning and convincing you didnt make her marry a mineral town guy. i was going for cliff... *sobs* WHY FARMERMUM WHY!
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
yes! Rock will finally get what he deserves(soon hopefully!) then she can marry a mineral town hottie!(NOT CHICKEN BOY!) yes! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
that was good! will she get a divorce? im guessing probably. :c thats sad because there arent many OCxRock stories... hmm at least that leaves the possibility of a mineral town boy. plz make her have a affair or something as payback at rock. it would be an interesting twist. especially if it was cliff or trent. they are so cute! anyway i hope you consider my humble review!

AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
i never liked rock. lousy good for nothing bastard! i rlly dont like him! i hope he and lumina burn in hell! i hope the farmer divorces lumina and marries a mineral town boy1 that would be great(especially cliff or doctor! they're hot and nice ppl!)
awesomeking chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Oh this have to have another chapter this will make a great story
asuka84 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow! This is very creative, and I cannot wait to read more. It is kind of a twist from the game. Who knew that anyone in Forget-Me-Not Valley could be that unhappy in their marriage. I cannot wait for the next chapter!