Reviews for Sleepy Yet?
OChoc215 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
It was awesome! But there was one problem- when you said 'the thud of both their hearts.'. You DO know the Doctor has 2 hearts, right? Otherwise it was great and you perfectly captured the charm of the Doctor and the fun loving, sassy (if you could call it that) aura of Rose!
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Beyond adorable! What I liked was that the kiss wasn't forced nor did you feel the need to make it as passionate as possible. They kissed slowly, gradually, and pulled away gently, which is how I always imagined most of their kisses. Good work!
Impossible Girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I love it love it love it! lol whenever I watch the episode where they get separated, parallel worlds, etc, reading stuff like this helps me not go into a deep dark depression. so thank you so very much ;)
cheers! x
10XRose Shipper chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That was cute.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
that was a very warm and sweet story. loved it
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
So adorable!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
So adorable!
Bstromberg chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
One word... AWESOME! :')
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Aw, that was great. Heehee, "you smell old". Your Ten-voice is spot on, good characterisation!
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Love it! RTD is an evil fiend, just putting it out there, Did you know he won't even apologise for Torchwood COE? the bastard
Sonic Jules chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
M, I'd pay to be in his arms like that, though I doubt I'd be falling asleep!

Lovely story, true to character the both of them, and so well done that I could 'see' it all in my mind as I read.

Fantastic!

Jules

P.S. I'm going on a personal ficathon with your stories for a bit, so don't feel awkward at the many reviews you'll no doubt see coming from me. I'm not stalking or anything...

:o)
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This is just too too lovely! I love the gentle playfulness and the contentment just to enjoy being with each other.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love how there are serious bits mixed in with the fun and humor-it makes it much more realistic :) Wonderful!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009