Reviews for Nip
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
HAHA! I'm such a dunce, I didn't even consider catnip at first, regardless of the title. :) But that's so cute! I just adore Marco Polo, he's like a mix between the Sergeant in 101 Dalmations, and the Siamese twins in Lady & The Tramp. :P I love him to death. Thanks so much!
Pompey chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Bravo, Marco! He sort of reminds me of Mycroft himself, only more of a dandy and socialite.
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aww, how adorable! *pets Marco* It's such a cute story!
KaizokuShojo chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
LOL, catnip. Funny how Holmes could be so blind to the obvious...blind. xD

Very nice. :D

Oddly enough, my cat does not seem to care about catnip...XD
KCS chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
*chokes on late-night snack* Poor Marco Polo! *giggle*
Lady Holmes chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
HAHAHA! What was Watson thinking, not giving Marco his own story/stories? LOL!
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh, I love Marco Polo. And drugged Marco Polo is a hoot, too - "There was no need for them to fight. There was never a need to fight. Everything was exactly perfect the way it was now." - LOL!

And Holmes vs. Ann is always fun, especially when he gets insufferable - "hobby wife", indeed! :)
Volume-Of-A-book chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
ha ha ha ha ha ha! I love Marco! And thanks so much, it's absolutly perfect!

Holmes is so...he he he...Holmes. It's just priceless.
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
LOL. Love Marco Polo. His feline take on things is really cute. Especially his views on the Procedure. _
aragonite chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
My eyes teared up, I laughed so hard. “Oh, I dare say he’s better than either of us are right now." That is SO true! And waking up in the flour bin for some reason...Lord spare us from a distracted Siamese! Yes, Marco, we know you're a smarty kitty! Hee hee!