Reviews for Because nobody else would
moosejuice5 chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
very nice, i'd love it if this was finished
rdargon chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
This is pretty much the best opal/artemis story ive read on this site and would love it if u updated this story.

The last chapter could be called an ending but the plot is just too good not to do anything with. :D
Astrid-Elizabeth-Dare chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
I absolutly adore this story. It's amazing. I'd seen a few other ArtemisXOpal stories and I thought they were horrible. But yours is really good. I wish you'd update soon.
HeadlessHoncho chapter 12 . 5/4/2010
People are most definitely still enjoying this, both the sequel and the prequel. Please continue writing this, but do it faster. You're driving me insane with the waiting already.

Also, If you ever feel like doing a much darker version of this story in which Arty and Opal trollop off together and take over the world, that'd be so cool.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 12 . 1/14/2010
Arty getting drunk? Interesting. But i do hate Minerva. And it's really sad that he seperated from his other fairy friends. Keep writing!

-Silvermoon
blackdeathmessenger chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
Hope you update soon.
Mesonak chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
I like this story; I really do. I've been reading it for a while, finally got an account here, and decided I should leave you a review. :P

I think this is a great story. Things flow well, the plot is unique unto itself, and I especially like how you portray Opal.

I eagerly anticipate the next chapter. D

-Mesonak
Coli Chibi chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
Artemis is under the influence!

Get him!
mercenarymoon chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
wow, this is different, i generrally dont read things that arent hxf, personal bias, not a good one i might add, but oh well. it was different but superbly done. one question. is it gonna end up axo? cuz its still a little blurry at this point.
abcdefg8EN chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
aw... friendly opal is so cute!

nice story, i didn't notice any mistakes (probably because you've got demetra as a beta) and i do love seeing opal from a few different angles.

also, you appear to be the only a/o writer in... ever. :)

update soon?
Agata Fisch chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
Hey, this was good. I really liked it.

We've been really waiting for this, but it was definitely worth it! D
blackdeathmessenger chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
Nice story so far. Hope you update soon! Also hoping to read more Artemis x Opal interaction )
Kitsune Heart chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Huh..were you just in the middle of fixing this chapter? It was all centered, then I opened a second tab and it was correct and I could review.

Anyway, interesting end, though I felt like there was too much talking. I'd be interested in seeing how Artemis and Opal adapt to life under the same roof. I'd imagine she's kept a bit of her imperious personality, but without the insanity.

Could be...awkward explaining that to his parents. "Hey. Mum, Fa [I really don't know what would work well as a shortening for Artemis on that...], please tell everyone this is my child. Even though she looks, like, five years old and I'm only 18. It'll be totally believable and not scandalous for the family AT ALL."
Kitsune Heart chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
...they're gonna DIE? WTF? Okay, next chapter...

I really shouldn't be reading this in class, but class is SO boring and this SO isn't!
Kitsune Heart chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Okay, this is the nit-picker in my, but Artemis Sr.'s bodyguard was actually Butler's uncle.

Other than that, enjoyable, as per usual. Getting some inklings of romance, I see.