Reviews for Harley and Ivy: Love Night
Mari and Ellen chapter 1 . 5/3
At June 28th at smosh games h.q Anthony,Ian,sohinki,lasercorn,joven and Mari was about to meat Ellen page because those comments motherfuckers was asking to have Ellen page in one of there videos she finally arrived at the h.q lasercorn and joven had a chilly that give them gas before she arrived "Ellen meat the smosh members Ian Antony joven sohinki lasercorn flitz and Mari and I'm Wes" said wes lasercorn did a nuclear fart "I was about to play minecraft with lasercorn but no way" said Ellen she went to the office with Mari joven was about to make a I scared the shit out of Mari when joven was under the table the two girls came to the office to play minecraft but joven scared the crap out of Mari and Ellen they fell out of there chairs and kissed each other Mari was shocked and ran joven got all the shit live on camera post it and got 50,000,000,000 views Mari was sorry for the kiss "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that It was all jovens fault" said Mari "it's okay why because i got a secret that I never told anyone I am a lesbian" said Ellen so they plushed "I'll be in my bedroom" said Mari "ok" said Elle Mari was smeark so Ellen followed Mari. Mari was waiting Ellen smiled and kissed and walked to the bed and make love so hard only for 3 hours joven was talking to the boys about the kiss he got on film so the boys played that lying game that they played a couple weeks ago Ellen and Mari were sweating they got out of bed Ellen bending on her knees "Mari will you be my girlfriend" said Ellen "of course" said Ellen so they did the video and the boys were wondering were these two were for 3 hours "we're just at the showers and getting ready the boys were thinking so Ellen and Mari had a secret realitionship so they were having sex again they took off there clothes,bros and underwear after sex they laid on each other so Ellen went back home Mari visit her every week and still have a secret realitionship.
The End
Spider man fan chapter 1 . 4/17
I Really like the story , I hope you make a sequel
DarkPheonix 666 chapter 1 . 4/2
DAAAAAMN!
xAnimejunkie23x chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
awwwwww that was so cute! well written! loved it!
Hillbill chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ooh...
Honest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is the most unsexy thing that I've ever read and I read a lot of Stephen King.
Quinn chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ew. Just Ew.
Parker chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
EWWWWW! You just totally ruined DC comics...Last I checked, they wre straight, not LESBIANS!
Janet Dequez chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
So . . . This was hot. Like, really hot. Like, really, really hot. I mean . . . I had fun.
Cicero's hat chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Could just imagine Mr J watching with a creep grin...
harley chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
my mom loved harley, so harley is in fact, my real name. you have many and plenty of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. i do not mean to try to put you down. i only wish to give you feedback to help in the future. the characters at times were described wrong and also seemed fake as if they were two barbie-like girls improvising and ad libbing what they dont know of these amazing characters. also their personalities were more than half off as well as their speech; and things they would or wouldnt say were either never said when they should have been or they were said but was something the character would never say. i read and write and come to this site plenty and do not usually do this so pardon my being so frank, but i know people enjoy things like this more when everything is correctly spelled, punctuated,ect. as well as when everything is as accurate as should be.
you should spell and grammar check your future works to enhance them. you should also probably learn the english language just a bit more/better so you can write such works with accuracy, precision, and and better overall quality of the literature.
when writing about certain characters too, you should also research the said character properly before you put she or he out there to be misrepresented and also criticized due to research not done properly or even at all
if you read all of this and you do not react super bitch style then i thank you and appreciate your time as well as your reading this.
i applaud your effort and enthusiasm though. i also enjoyed your storyline and build up as well as your great intro

Harley Quinn Defiance BellFlower
Anonymous Man chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Quite a few spelling and grammatical errors, but an amazing, entertaining, and passionate love story all the same.
Elizabeth E chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was totally like what me and my boyfriend
James chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love the story, it is well written, however for future reference proof-read. I was able to follow everything and your characters were very in-tune with the villians as they should be. I hope you don't mind me saying this.
Ash chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I dunno man, the milk part was kinda growdy.