Reviews for Blame it on the Cuervo
SweetHart2BME chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
funny i love it!
SnarkyDee chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
I was so happy when I seen an update alert in my email inbox. Love this story and looking forward to the next chapter! :)
mom2kandg chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
EK! I was so excited that you updated...I was squeeing like a teenage fangirl when I seen it in my inbox...The new chappie was amazing and I laughed my head off reading it...I so love Mike in this story...Looking forward to the next chappie!
addicted22reading chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
Great story )
san4jon chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
Hm its been awhile...but i am stll not seeing annulment..edward needs a drink to and he wont be seeing it either...LOL...thanks for the update
di75 chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
forgot how much imissed this story...really good. please update soon
trishchar chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
I am so glad you updated! This was one of my funny wacky stories that I love to read! Can't wait to see what happens next!
flyrbrd chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
Thanks for the update. I hope Edward does settle for a well-ordered life.
Nomes chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
Another wonderful chapter, can't wait for the next one
kismit1496 chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
I'm glad you haven't given up!

Hm why do I get the feeling they won't be granted an annulment!
Mrs.Pixie.Cullen chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
I hope Bella and Edward end up together soon. I don't really care for Tanya, even if she does currently have a decent personality.
bebe5975 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
wo cant wait for more:)
butterflyswirls79 chapter 16 . 10/20/2009
oh god please don't leave me hanging like this...i need to know what's gonna happen!
b rated romance chapter 16 . 9/30/2009
I know it's weird but i'm kind of glad you haven't been updating much lol. and no, not in any way because your story sucks (it absolutely does NOT) but actually because i was away for a long ass time and i didnt want to miss anything lmfao.

anyway. update when you can. :D i'm super excited. i can't wait to see how tanya reacts.
beajose chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
Couldn't stop laughing, love it!
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »