Reviews for Blame it on the Cuervo
Jasveen chapter 16 . 2/9/2011
amazing story i hope thy dont get a divorce
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
hmm soo edward is falling for bella bye bye tanya good i don't like her. apperentley she doesn't love edward and is trying to find an exuse of getting out of their relationship with out hurting him since she gave him permision do something stupid and act the way emmett does lol. that's just my theory
jessica158363 chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
omg where is the rest of the story? please tell me there is more. the last update is showing almost a year ago.. please tell me there is more...its so good so far.
Melissalynn1214 chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
has this story been put on hiatus or discontinued? its been a long time... please update soon!
avatar1211 chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
Will u update again. ? I really like this story! Please update!
JRFaab chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
You should really finish this.
Breathless In Voice chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
OMG I just read this whole story today it's great..why haven't u updated?

Anywho how long is the story going to be because i wish it was long because i really love this story lol.

Breathless In Voice
FeistyPalooka chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
I love this story and I am so sad it hasn't been updated it what feels like ages! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope your okay and just decided to take a break!
shandi25 chapter 16 . 5/27/2010
WOW Really I just hate that Edward is in love with Tanya I cant stand him in love with anyone else sereiously I just cant deal with that stuff I hope you will update this story some day its been a while
cmpdred chapter 16 . 4/22/2010
I saw the alert for this chapter in my inbox when I was doing Spring Cleaning, and I had to reread it. I know it's been almost 5 months since you updated, but I hope you haven't abandoned it. Can't wait to read the next chapter! This has been one of my favorites!
kdillin chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
wish there was more to read
fourbrats chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
Are you still writing this story. I just finished reading what you had done and I am really hoping that you didn't leave us hanging as I want to know what happens.
vickitori303 chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
These two are so screwed thinking they could go back to their normal lives. Haha. Loved the drunk karaoke and I can never get enough of Mike.

Thanks for the update.
vickitori303 chapter 15 . 3/10/2010
Haha, too funny that Edward and Bella walked in on them naked. I like this Emmett and Rosalie. They hate each other on the surface but deep down they can't get enough. I like their bickering and teasing. Enjoyed the chapter.
asiula chapter 16 . 2/13/2010
Great story :)

I wish you'd updated it ;)
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »