Reviews for Fairytales
Kristy chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
"real tears were riches enough"-beautiful, amazing, and Rosalie in four words.
Sera Luanma chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
You know, I seem determined to up your reviews for your fics. I love these drabbles more than your other ones. Some of these are so poignant and...melancholy. They kind of hit you in old bruises for a new burn. But they're all very lovely.
philologique chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wrong, Life Lessons, Language, Reflection, Swan, Romance, All Hers, Jacob the Alchemist, Rehearsals, Something New, Fairytales (Fact), The Cold Ones, With One Wave of her Magic Wand, Innocence, and Monsters and Magic (a longish list, and I loved the rest of them) are all among the best Twilight pieces I've ever read. They made me smile happily, wistfully, nostalgically and in contemplation.

The point? These drabbles blow my mind. :)
Saphrilia chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
o

I'M OFFICIALLY ADDICTED TO YOUR DRABBLES!

They make my day. Thank you 3
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Somewhat Random Gift is making me want to knit a red hoodie so bad. And I don't even like red. Red clothing at least. I don't own a single item. Powerful stuff there. The three little pig ones amuse me to no end. Too clever for your own good.
Roxanna Black chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i laughed at some and at others, i was like 'oh no she didn't!" Loveit!
jada jasmine chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
loved it. my three favorites were with one wave of her magic wand, riches, and the right fit. ah-mazing. keep writing, cuz youre awesome at it. i feel bad cuz i read al of your stuff but this is my first official review. must be better about it.
aeliuned chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Update soon
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
aww these were really good!
asterdarling chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Fabulous! You portray so much emotion in so few words. Fantastic job.

-Morgan-
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Absolutely lovely. I especially liked "The Right Fit" and "Three Months"
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I think this is your best set yet. XD
Marionette chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow...so many little stories from one single prompt! You have quite the imagination. :) I don't know how you manage to put so much emotion in just a few words, but you do it flawlessly. Each one of these stories was perfect, and I really enjoyed reading them. Thank you for writing this! :D
Nhler17 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
That was flippin' amazing! I can't believe you did so much with that one prompt. That is some true talent and understanding of the characters. They were all great and told their own little story...very cool.
jacobblack'sgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
These are all amazing! you did an awesome job with this.