Reviews for Please Believe me
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 1 . 2/11
Really Fudge are you that arrogant to think it'll do any good.
Oh wait. I forgot that's a yes.
Author of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Such emotions... I can see why so many people loved this author. I feel I do now as well.
Araytigre chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Nicely done, we all make mistakes from time to time, some bigger than others, but fortunately this one was forgivable, even though it took a large amount of work to do so, but then the best things are worth the work. Thank You. TTFN
Majerus chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Over Whelm Ing!
M
everythingpotterish chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I cried
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Made me weep, from sad to joy, thanks.
Raethor chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Hermione's parents make little sense it this story. Thier immediate and complete lack of trust in thier daughter is appaling, they seem to arbitrarily refuse that Hermione could have been telling the truth about how she spent her train ride. It's not that strange of a thought that she would bury her grief in her responsibilities to the younger students. And as parents they should both understand how hard it is to comfort children, and how long it takes.
jetzer0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
1 ϟ
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Sad and cute, interesting combination! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Excellent.
Engrprince chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Loved your story. I became all sappy and teary I am a guy I hate that :) Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is a good little story. I can see why Harry would feel the way he did after Hermione treated him the way she did 6th year. I'm glad they finally got that straightened out. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of your stories. pms
rpeh chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Sorry but this doesn't work for me. The basic idea isn't bad but you over-angst it to way past the point of believability. There's no way Hermione's parents would take Harry's side so completely, for instance, and I don't believe H&Hr would make up so quickly and completely afterwards.

The story seems to be a case of "Let's manufacture a problem" (times about 5) followed by "Let's manufacture a solution".
Hood'sGate chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
D'awwwww!
Roushi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Normally I would say 'Angst' is not a Genre - If there would be no 'Happy End' it could go as a Tragedy, but the Way it is here it schould still be within the Romance-Genre. The original Definition of Romance is more than most think it is ...
One Way or Another - the Change in Personality of HrG in HBP is more in tune with this scenario than in JKR's original Work ;)