Reviews for Forever Heart
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Thanks for writing this story. I think they really missed their chance in "Borrowed Time". You captured their voices really well here, it seemed very natural. Thank you.
jfg207 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was great! Is there a hair chance u could finish this story? Please.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was a beautiful poem. It made me so terribly sad though.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Loved it :D
sherrie chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I loved this story ans well written
Maria656 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This was sweet; I have always had a love/hate feeling about that episode, so I love stories that fix the mistakes.
ion bond chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
The first eight paragraphs of this made me laugh, but the rest was very sweet. Too bad it has to end, no matter how smart they are.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That poem will change any girls mood prety quickly!

Simple yet effective.

Love the story, at least they gt their moment.

"The words of love they had saved all night were angrily hurled at one another in lieu of blame for a perfect night gone so horribly wrong. One step forward, two steps back."

so very true of their relationship...

good stuff!
Mari83 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
It’s so nice to see how they get over their hesitant phase and have at least this short night of happiness, it makes Joshua bursting in at another crucial moment just DA-like, not just simply frustrating as in the show. Especially like the calm, trusting mood between them during this, a break from all the S2 angst, like here:

"He didn't need to be a millionaire playboy, or a vision of morality for Max. He didn't even need to be able to walk."

Sweet ending, again so very DA with Max’s bad mood at Jam Pony and Logan’s indirect way of giving her the poem...
Princess456 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
loved it :D
lisa316 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I remembered I liked it at livejournal...turns out I like it here too. :-) Lovely fic.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Great story!
Brina2468 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Stunning! Great job!
Aurora2424 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
The ending was lovely; a great way to give continuity to the story. Thanks for this.
Leroy J chapter 1 . 9/19/2008