Reviews for Centrefold
naturally morbid chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Well, I saw the eyecatching premise of the story and just had to click, entirely too tempting not to.

I have to say that I love it, all of my favorite things rolled into one.

Hilarious and tastefully so, sexy and visually pleasing with perfect descriptions, everyone exactly in character, hinting to intercourse and keeping it in line with the description of the photo in question as well. Even the ending line floored me, as there are so many one-liners to pick from.

Actually, loads of things I like about this and too many to probably mention, so I loved it and am going to add it to my favorites. Good job.
niver chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
HILARIOUS story. Loved it. Going straight to my favourites.
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Yumyy XD

MaedRoy and RoyEd, in one story. Only thing missing was a threesome :))

Damn, now I wanna see that picture XD

You rendered me from a deep-thinking prose writer to a hormonal teenager.

Well done XD
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
haha... funny :)

Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh. My. Effin. God... this. Was. Priceless! Fun, humorous, witty, and that pic of Roy was super sexy (OW!)! The ending nearly had me on the floor,

" Um, Colonel? I know you're quite busy and everything,, could I have that magazine back?"

I had a blast reading this, great job, really, excellent! (Oh, gawd, I'm gonna be giddy for the rest of the nite XD )
Graydarkness chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
oh, that was funny! you must make another one! it was just so perfect... wow.

great job. thanks! _
megmei chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
LOL,That is really hilarious!*grining from ear to ear*

The ending is so awesome,YOU really made my day.

Hughes really is a bastard,well much-love one. xD

Very well done!Hope to see more Hughes Roy from you.
Maes Hughes's lover chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Very funny, and I like the added HughesxRoy (my OTP). Not to mention Ed wanting the magazine back at the end, great job, loved it!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2