Reviews for The Game of Life
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Vary good just need to up date more
Blue-Rose-Princess chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Update soon
AmandaSingh0 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
i love this story
Sayuri013 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
skyflyte12 Please keep on writing this story! (Drops down on knees and begs, hands clasped in front of face) I want to see what happens! If you don't then I'll be heartbroken with the loss of an amazing fanfiction!
PLEASE!
MentalHope chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Man... you havn't update since 2010. I was pretty dissapointed seeing you practically discontinued writing this, I mean, this story realy caught my attention and it was just so fun to read! I'm LOVING IT, but there are NO MORE CHAPTERS beyond 5! T-T
I sincerely hope you continue with this... at least ONE more chapter to get to see (read) more into the mission Team 7 went on...

I understand if you just plain out don't have interest for writig anymore or are out of ideas, but just 'take a whack at it'? Pretty please?

Anyways, it was awesome reading the chapters you have out now, it was fun while it lasted! So thank you for that! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
PLEASE DON'T TEL ME YOU'RE GOING TO PAIR HER UP WITH SHIKAMARU! That's like the worst pairing ever! If it has to be somebody, make it somebody like Gaara, or Kiba. (But definitely NOT Sasuke; THAT'S actually the worst pairing ever! Please, just think about it, and maybe choose Gaara or Kiba.)
(Gaara rocks)
Spirit1328 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Please update soon I am finding this story to be very interesting. I hope I can read some more soon cause you have not updated in forever.
PensiveProsperity chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
You seem to have let this story go for a little bit so how bout you take another wack at it and Update this freaking story already. Seriously man it's awesome and funny and awesome! So update before I have a conniption fit and keel over, which would be your fault in which case you would have to pay my funeral fee's because I'm so blaming you for not updating!
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
why abandoned :C
its good u should continue it... :(
FireRubyRPG9898 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
i love this so funny love it lolzzz
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
When/If you do a pairing for femnaru I vote for Gaara. They are already close in canon when Naruto is a guy so he would be closer to her.
Glassstar93 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Update! Plz! :)
The Lone Rurouni chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
A very good and interesting story so far. Any updates planned?
Mirage flower chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
GAHAHAHAHA! That was amazing! Pink and sparkly Kakashi sensei!? Sasuke an UKE!? Kiba's brain?! GAHAHAHAH! OH MY GOD. I can't stop!
917brat chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
OH i like this I really do please keep it up because this is seriously amazing.