Reviews for The Game of Life
Shiro-chan1827 chapter 3 . 9/27
well, I share the sentiment that canon Naruto really being under-appreciated but tbh you make Naruto too...well, not exactly perfect per se, maybe more like too balanced that it make her look so overpower. and it's nice but she become too OOC for me instead. the way she called out of Sasuke's goal just to cruel and insensitive. I saw a corpse of killed victim befofe and it's not a nice memory. try to put on Sasuke's shoes and you won't react that tamely. you write this so nicely and neatly, but sorry it's not my cup of tea
jlawson chapter 5 . 3/30
This really fun to read. It's been a LONG time since you last updated. It would be more than awesome if you continued the story. I loved the prank Naruto pulled on Kakashi. It was so funny.
rainbbowchick chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Thank you for saying that because with Canon Naruto being an orphan, poor, the son of the fourth and kushina, feared (for the fox), and hated. There is no way he couldn't have street smarts, be a genius, or have some of his own skills and moves.
Pranathi chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
Love love this fanfic

continue it now

great idea
werewolf hunter chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Please update!
Banana Rama chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
That moment when you read the Author's note in its entirety. LOL. Very informative!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Vary good just need to up date more
Blue-Rose-Princess chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Update soon
AmandaSingh0 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
i love this story
Sayuri013 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
skyflyte12 Please keep on writing this story! (Drops down on knees and begs, hands clasped in front of face) I want to see what happens! If you don't then I'll be heartbroken with the loss of an amazing fanfiction!
PLEASE!
AispuroLogic chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Man... you havn't update since 2010. I was pretty dissapointed seeing you practically discontinued writing this, I mean, this story realy caught my attention and it was just so fun to read! I'm LOVING IT, but there are NO MORE CHAPTERS beyond 5! T-T
I sincerely hope you continue with this... at least ONE more chapter to get to see (read) more into the mission Team 7 went on...

I understand if you just plain out don't have interest for writig anymore or are out of ideas, but just 'take a whack at it'? Pretty please?

Anyways, it was awesome reading the chapters you have out now, it was fun while it lasted! So thank you for that! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
PLEASE DON'T TEL ME YOU'RE GOING TO PAIR HER UP WITH SHIKAMARU! That's like the worst pairing ever! If it has to be somebody, make it somebody like Gaara, or Kiba. (But definitely NOT Sasuke; THAT'S actually the worst pairing ever! Please, just think about it, and maybe choose Gaara or Kiba.)
(Gaara rocks)
Mellimeldisiel chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Please update soon I am finding this story to be very interesting. I hope I can read some more soon cause you have not updated in forever.
PensiveProsperity chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
You seem to have let this story go for a little bit so how bout you take another wack at it and Update this freaking story already. Seriously man it's awesome and funny and awesome! So update before I have a conniption fit and keel over, which would be your fault in which case you would have to pay my funeral fee's because I'm so blaming you for not updating!
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
why abandoned :C
its good u should continue it... :(