Reviews for Doris Gets Drunk
carrie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i don't get it.i'm sorry but maybe you should try actually writing a paula abdul and simon cowell fanfic,ormaybe a stevie nicks and lindsey buckingham 's what i thought it was to begin of all i don't give critism.i give constructive please don't take it to heart you would really be a better writer if you would have better characters.i would really consider trying fanfic on saula [simon and paula].i know you think i'm a little obsessed with the two but i always have been and always will i say saula dude!i think alot of people will agree that even though paula and simon are not really a couple[as we know of]they are so in love!but please just check saula will say saula
The Mysterious Reader chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Damn, some of those other reviews are pretty nasty ... and a couple of them look like they've been written by the same person. Could be a wrong take on the whole thing, but I think you have a petty little enemy trying to dig holes for you there, guy.

Anyway, I personally liked this little fic. It's weird and off-the-wall, but it's written well and is easy to read ... and it got me to laugh which, I think, was the whole point in the fic.

Thanks for sharing it with us, even though there are those of us out there who don't understand what a sense of humor's for ... that, or they can't keep personal issues from getting in the way of quality critiquing.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
So, Doris gets drunk and steals an SNL comedy routine. This is not worth calling a fic. Or yours, for that matter.
shadow kei chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
interesting o.0
La Atressa chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Um...okay...
Drewd09 chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Nice but extremly f***************. i wouldn't mind a longer 2nd chapter
stubborn all-star chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
i like tex-mex. it's good cause i live in texas and i'm half mexican
Priest chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
it is a good thing you did not put this in your story. on its own it is kind of funny though. keep wrighting please.
o chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
I want some wine, damn it. Your stories sound as if they're written by redundant potheads. Several of them. Keep trying, maybe you'll make it to sea level one day. And oh yes, no one cares about the exact dates and times your lame stories were written. Have a nice existence.