Reviews for Twenty Four Points of Perfection
serendipity-smiles chapter 24 . 8/27/2010
This story is so amazing. I get teary everytime I read it especially all the parts about Michael before he wakes up.

Love it!
lil-leti chapter 24 . 2/22/2009
I found this story today and I just had to read it from beginning to end without stopping. I just loved it. Thanks for giving me the Carly and Jason story that GH just refused to write and tell.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
Aww, Michael woke up! That is a perfect ending.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
Getting married at Jakes was very cute. It really is coming full circle for them. yay.
Running-Wild22 chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
Perfect ending the way it should be! Loved it!

Running-Wild22 chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
The vows for the kids were great including Sinelle made it perfect. It was a wonderful surprise!

krjemb chapter 23 . 12/31/2008
Absolutely beautiful
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 22 . 12/28/2008
Aw, it was so sweet of him to buy those pearls for Carly. very romantic!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 21 . 12/28/2008
He looked down at his fiancée and knew that this was all because of her. His life was happening because of Carly.

LOVE those lines.

She is making him so happy- after two years of misery.

Its so beautiful.
Running-Wild22 chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
AW, So sweet!

Running-Wild22 chapter 20 . 12/22/2008
You do realize that Morgan just pulled a Carly on Jason. Right? It was subtle, nicely written. Happy to see Sonny being reasonable hope it stays that way!

IlovetowriteSMP chapter 20 . 12/21/2008
Love the family dynamic you are weaving here. The Maxie and Jason scene were particulary touching and sweet.
Running-Wild22 chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
You know as I was reading this I thought Sonny was gonna be outside waiting to grab Carly. A daighter... hmm how about twins, B&G? Can't wait for more!

IlovetowriteSMP chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
I would never ask you to walk behind me when I could have you right by my side.

That is a totally beautiful line. Swoon!
geniakay chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
I am loving this story...and the family that Jason and Carly are making. Also, I am no fan of Liz...so with all that said, I hope you don't forget that Jake, Jason's son, should also be apart of this family...and for me, if they don't have to deal with Liz, it's even bettr.