Reviews for Can you save me
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
pretty damn hot for sure! whew! that was fab!
arra584 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
DAYUM! That was amazing and hot, Gabby Goo!
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
It was really good.. I liked it.
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
oh Gabby! for this being your first one shot ever it was pretty hot! loved the headboard action!
ieatsourgrapes chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
M, that was HOT! :)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
jbluvs2sing chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
You know? I have never really known what an Emo is...but your story was hot! I love all that you do. There isn't a story you have written that I haven't enjoyed and this one didn't disappoint either!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wait. In the beginning of the story you said something aboutt turning it into a full story . . .?
MissRe chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aw... it was sweet and hot all rolled into one. Great job.
hot 101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
WOW! that was...really, really good!.Great job! I loved your writing style on this!.You should make a part 2! like 6 months later or something!.
xXLieselotteXx chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
dude i wish i was that headbord...that was rocken loved it and good job well thats all for now
babyxbxgurl chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
omg! I loved it Queen Gabby! LoL Hehehe! Emo Edward is so sexy! Lauren is a little whore for doing what she did to Edward! i say we kick her! LOL But hey at least he got Bella! I was laughing when she said that she didnt really make a mistake! I love it! It was cute! and sexay! Pretty hot!
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
No, not quite at emo as your usual Edward, but definitely just as hot!
mscope chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Raw ... Intense ... Hot ... Steamy ... Etc. I would choose these over totally emo anytime!
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh, to the headboards!

Nicely done.

Alice and Emmett...always there for mini Eddie.

111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »