Reviews for Nobody's Fault But Mine
pipinheart chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
A very nice piece, loved it!
cozmikfaerie chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
great story, I just love the ending!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
oh that was love. I had a migraine yesterday, so I know the pain all too well. Nice chapter.
l-annethunder chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Hi Hi, just figured I should you know actually review on here wher people can see it, as I am the one (who like the evil person that I am aparently :-S) got you to write it. Yay for being a pest! anyway like I said in person it rocks, and I would to read chapter 4&5 as I know you have them written, quit being well you and post already or at least email them to me first like always. You can ignore this or whatev and end me on Mon. for being a retard and tagging your page, but hahaha UPDATE damn you, see you then das woot! :-D Oh yeah ah (girly Dean scream, that is all)
ChaiGrl chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I just love how you write the boys. LOL. I also love seeing Dean in any sort of trouble. Thanks for giving me something to read while at work. Sorry it took me so long to get to this chapter. Life can sometimes suck the fun out of the simple things. Hope to read more soon. Until then, take care and Happy Writing!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
plz update! this is so good! uh oh! evil cliffy!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Huh. I love the Dean h/c stuff-you don't often see Dean just plain not feeling well-but the glimpses of mystery you're raising are intriguing. I'll be very curious where you go with this!
Sinful Temptation chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Excellent story.
Scriptive chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Oh interesting!

Can't wait to see where this goes :D
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Uh-oh. That can't be good. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
suzijacuzi chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Great start! I like the unsupernaturalness of the migraine, unless it is something supernatural and I like it even more. My guess is the supernatural is within the Jupiter Motel. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
plz update! This good! I like where this is going!