Reviews for Maximum ride and CHERUB
Getgetbevdg fbdf chapter 11 . 3/31
Update or...
How can they be in basic training? Max, Famg and Iggy are fourteen, 10-12 year olds do basic training.
ImmortalHydra74 chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
I really loved your story shame you didn't continue it
Sylvakona chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Your writing is fantastic although I do get confused at times.
cannoWrite chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
i like reading this story :D it's bee years since you updated but can u please! update!
TheFanFicGuy chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
This is really good and i look forward to the continuation of this awesome story
TheCursedOne chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I don't remember Max being that mushy in the books...
needs more chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
hey its been so long and this is really good will u every update
LucyReywood chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Hmmm, reading the reveiws for this has out me in a bad mood! If someone has a problem with a fanfic say it but i think it is just mean to not sayanything nice as you must have enjoyed it to read as far as you did!

Anyway, I loved this fanfic, but i am a bit disapointed that you havent updated since 2008!

Please do update soon as i beleive that this is a great fanfic!

Lucie :)
Unrealistic chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Yes, Max learnt all about weapons and surveillance devices, without ever using them, sounds very likely. What Nudge does isn't hacking, it's sensory, so Max couldn't learn how to do it anyway. I hope you make allowances for their age because if not it will lose even more of its realism. step up your game.
M chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Yeah, Mac comes running in from nowhere after Max's nightmare, when the staff sleep across campus. Very likely.
Reviewer chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
'I am hunger?' Are you actually English? If not it would explain your inability to write in this language. Science knowledge? Bullcrap.
Sigh chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
I can't believe I'm still reading this crap. Iggy would not be able to see the paper, and Nudge wouldn't be able to 'feel' the answers. A stupid cagge like that wouldn't scare them that much, and swimming doesn't come that naturally. The worst MR crossover I've ever read, sorry.
h chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
You made the fighting too one-sided in my opinion. Story doesn't flow very well. I might have to quit reading.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »