Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
StarLilly Rose chapter 47 . 4/10
This was great! I'd love a sequel if you choose to write one!
thegrasshopperorthescorpion chapter 13 . 9/17/2023
I wish I had the magical eye surgery too! It’s less invasive than the LASIK!
OhMyGoodness chapter 46 . 8/29/2023
Eek , Author ️, lol, you got any idea how difficult it is to eat with chopsticks , on sushi , while reading your wonderful story. Totally enjoyed the race descriptions, felt like I was right there watching the race. Congratulations Author, Well done .
AiymaSnikies chapter 39 . 8/16/2023
I never really like Ronald. To me he was always too jealous of Harry. Always getting mad and thinking that Harry always had it good
AiymaSnikies chapter 36 . 8/16/2023
YEAH THEY BONDED! Hmm i wonder how Severus is gonna feel lol
Mukherjee chapter 47 . 8/14/2023
Excellent story. I'm an author myself, so trust me when I complement good writing. While it did not quite show most characters the way they are in the Harry Potter books, I think your portrayal of them is very unique- especially Wraith. So thanks for writing, and I hope you will write a sequel soon.
AiymaSnikies chapter 26 . 8/12/2023
GO SEVERUS! I love seeing his protective side
AiymaSnikies chapter 24 . 8/11/2023
Yeah SEVERUS ADOPTED HARRY! I wonder how it’s gonna work out when voldemort comes back tho
AiymaSnikies chapter 19 . 8/11/2023
This is starting out to be a good story i hope it stays that way. Also seeing McGonagal berate Severus is funny
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2023
I can feel with Harry.. Having REAL sight is no small gift.

It's a miracle.
Debster01 chapter 47 . 2/17/2023
I want a sequel loved this!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 6/29/2022
I’m surprised Hermione wasn’t shocked to see Harry doing the “Accio” spell. I’m pretty sure that’s a Third Hear spell.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/29/2022
How had Harry not recognized him in the Great Hall?
sisi chapter 42 . 6/2/2022
I would like to stop it. It was very nice time with young lady Lili, who loved Sev and Harry and she probably get them any secrets for better time without her. I want Harry who is looking for mothers testaments, no Harry riding with pegas on the champions cup. I think Severus can help with the testament more, than he thing. Where is Potters house in the Godrick Hallow, and where are the pictures of Poterrs granies, when Lili hadn t it
sisi chapter 39 . 5/31/2022
it is so long text about nothing use now. So yes, propably somewho likes stupid Ronald, but it put to the same back with Hermione and other doing.. I hoped, Harry and Hermina will be a caple here. But thanks.
1,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »