Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
LordHadesinTartarus chapter 6 . 11/21
Most sources I've read suggest that those of pure of blood (or raised by a pureblood, such as Snape) are not christian and are in fact followers of some form opf celtic paganism.
lordganon1 chapter 1 . 10/12
Would love to see a sequel to this. Easily the best fic of this type on here.
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 10/11
Now that makes more sense than the way Ms Rowling wrote it.
Calmzone1 chapter 19 . 10/11
Well done, great chapter
Dani for Jesus chapter 47 . 9/26
I loved reading Arms of a Dark Angel and can't wait to read the sequel to this story meanwhile I'm reading Harry Potter and the classification potion
Dani for Jesus chapter 47 . 9/15
I loved reading Arms of a Dark Angel and can't wait to read the sequel to this story meanwhile I'm reading His son
Dani for Jesus chapter 47 . 9/10
Dani for Jesus chapter 47 . 9/9
Dani for Jesus chapter 47 . 9/7
I loved reading Arms of a Dark Angel and can't wait to read the sequel to this story meanwhile I'm reading There's more room in a Broken Heart
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 9/2
interesting story.
Dani for Jesus chapter 47 . 9/1
I loved reading Arms of a Dark Angel and can't wait to read the sequel to this story meanwhile I'm reading Are you cross
LoneTraveler chapter 47 . 7/26
Really enjoyed this story. No, I think it's just fine without a sequel. Harry and Sev are going to be just fine.

A side note. I have more sympathy for Ron than what's said in this story, it is hard to grow up poor like him. His family's still struggling with no end in site.
LoneTraveler chapter 27 . 7/23
The dynamic between Severus's parents is confusing in this story. With resources like this, why was his childhood so tough? This place is somewhat too convenient.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 46 . 4/9
This was meant for the last chapter: Oh please write the squeal, I really want to know what happens next. This is a story I have read many times and I love it to bits.

May you be free of curse known as writers block :)
cs7358868 chapter 47 . 4/7
Gah! I'd be missing my kid too at that point.
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »