Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
crystal484 chapter 47 . 7/5
i Would love a Sequesl plz this was a good story
LeilaHime desu chapter 19 . 6/2
But why Severus' bracelet didn't notified him that Harry is in danger?
mumphie chapter 47 . 5/28
This is a wonderful story. I wish you had continued on with a sequel. There is so much more to explore!
mumphie chapter 42 . 5/28
Do have stock in a tissue product?
mumphie chapter 37 . 5/28
Had to find another tissue! Great gift, though.
mumphie chapter 28 . 5/27
You could sell tickets and make a mint renting people that cottage!
mumphie chapter 23 . 5/27
You were right. Where's that tissue?
mumphie chapter 19 . 5/27
Why didn't Severus' wrist band tell him Harry was in trouble?
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 47 . 5/26
Snape should have Told Dumbledore not only stop the payments to the Dursleys for Harry's care but tell him to have the Goblins take back the money paid for Harry's Care since none of it was used on Harry's Care even if it means requiring them 5onsell Everything they bought with Harry's money for themselves even if it means 5sking their House from them. In fact they would have been required to submit regular receipts and reports on what they used the money on in fact I would go so far as even require pictures of the Items. plus Why the Hell didn't the Dursleys make sure Harry saw a NHS Doctor for Harry's Medical Care which includes Vision and Dental. But no they wouldn't as far as they are concerned Harry has no rights and they don't have to use the money for Harry's care that they can misuse it. I really never understood why regular visits where never made and that A Gringotts Employee was never sent to do a quarterly audit to make sure that the stipend was actually used on Harry. In fact the Dursleys should not even be allowed to add the money to their main family account that the money should be kept separate in a custodial trust account. And as Harry's knew Guardian Snape should be able to go after the Dursleys with a Goblin with him Such as the Potter Family Account Manager. After all we all know how the Goblins feel about Thrives.
SlytherPuff Scorpio chapter 13 . 5/12
Me too. I'm basically a cyclops.
JustBored11 chapter 47 . 4/26
Ooh I would very much like a sequel to this please!
Good grief. Snape sure does get off on over-punishing Harry, obviously. Creep.
Snape spanks Harry who is JUST MINUTES OUT OF A COMA. Yeah, nothing wrong there, folks, just keep moving along now...nothing to see here... Dude is fond of hitting Harry's ass, isn't he?

Also, people shouldn't go around shaking people. It can cause concussions and damage necks and backs. Not a good look, hon.
Ron - the especially-stupid mansplainer.

Peter Pettigrew.
This is one of the best, if not THE best, Mirror scenes I've ever read. Great job!
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »