Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
Hmm just to let you know, the summoning charm is actually fourth year material, I don't thinks Harry would be able to perform it.

I think you've also skipped over the troll scene - because Hermione wasn't friends with the two boys before fighting the troll, in fact they were quite at odds.
Pat chapter 47 . 3/4
Please, please write a sequel, I loved this story
snapecastle96 chapter 47 . 2/22
Great story and it's different from others I have read. I really hope you write a sequel. Keep up the good work.
weatherwolf chapter 47 . 2/20
this is amazing and personally I think a sequel would be amazing
beargirl1393 chapter 8 . 1/28
Finally, Harry's showing common sense and telling Severus about what happened with Quirrel. Also, this chapter taught me something, since although I already knew that charley horses are a type of muscle cramp, I hadn't known that they were caused by muscles tearing and then stiffening.
beargirl1393 chapter 7 . 1/26
Oh Harry, that was /such/ a stupid thing to do. And you still haven't told Severus about how Quirrel makes your scar hurt. It does raise an interesting question, though. What does happen to the students who are caught on the staircases when they change? The older ones will know a lot of different short cuts, but what about the younger ones?
HarryPotterServerussnapeLover1 chapter 47 . 1/23
Please do a sequel! I love it!
I agree with Severus about the penmanship. It sucks learning a new way of writing, but it's better in the long run to just stick it out rather than quitting and finding a way to cheat. As for what Severus should do, he should wash his mouth out with soap for the swearing, and maybe make him write an essay about respect, since Harry's not fond of writing with a quill and it would give him time to think about what he did.
Thank you for including the bit about Jesus's crucifixion, it's nice to have the reminder.
beargirl1393 chapter 4 . 1/12
Oh Harry, you really should have told Severus about your scar hurting. Also, I doubt James would've gotten as angry, since he would've just been cheering about Harry's skill, but Severus' reaction was the more responsible one.
beargirl1393 chapter 3 . 1/8
I always thought it wasn't right that Harry was allowed to break the rules against first rules having a broom and being on the Quidditch team. It's like, do you want to win so badly that you'll risk an eleven year old's life with him playing against kids a lot older than him? Not to mention how it would hurt his grades. At least Harry's got Severus to keep him safe, or as safe as possible. Ron finding out about everything Harry had to do at the Dursleys' is always funny, it's like 'See, there's something worse than detention with Snape'. I've always wondered if St. Brutus' or one of the others would've been better for Harry than the Dursleys, like if they made the places sound horrible because they wanted something to threaten him with.
beargirl1393 chapter 2 . 1/7
I felt really bad for Harry, with how confused he must have been, but at least Severus was able to explain why he had to act the way he did. At least they can spend time together now, even if it's through the guise of detentions and such. Poor Severus is in for a heck of a year, though, considering how much trouble Harry & Co. get into during their first year.
I love the bracelet idea, it's a great way to let Severus keep track of Harry's wellbeing without having to worry about getting found out. A tracking spell of some sort would probably leave a trace, the bracelets probably don't. I'm really intrigued by that Fetching spell, it would have made some things in HP universe a lot easier if J.K. Rowling had thought of that. Also, Severus getting angry at Petunia and Vernon for lying to Harry is one of my favorite things (I'm a weird person, I know).
Also, four year old Harry thinking that Severus was an angel, one different from the others because /he's/ different, is adorable (and a bit sad since Harry really does believe he's a freak).
Severus feeling that Harry is his secret son is sweet, and a bit heartbreaking since he planned to keep Harry from knowing who he was, and so his 'secret son' would've hated him if it wasn't for finding out who Harry was.
Is it okay to ask a question? It says that it took Severus almost three days to bring down the fever and fix the damage to Harry's lungs. But then it says that the fever broke after 48 hours? And that Severus can only use the Time Turner for two days at a time before the Ministry notices?
And I know it's probably a little mean, but picturing how shocked Severus looks when Harry realizes that his potions' teacher is his 'dark angel'...I laugh every time.
slytherinsal chapter 37 . 12/27/2016
I wonder how Ron would have liked to have had the first eleven years of Harry's life; he surely then would have appreciated the loving home he has
slytherinsal chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
it was a hare anyway, and they don't taste the same as a rabbit. She DID ask for rabbit ...

that was a kleenexe moment ... lovely
1,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »