Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
Aeonia-DA chapter 1 . 6/8
How splendid to read stories such as yours. With insight different than most. It is quite endearing really. I hope than in the near future, you can make it possible so for a continuation from this lovely tale.
Taania chapter 47 . 6/4
Fun. I hope there is a sequel waiting for me in your inventory. I'll go look.
I love the ending of this chapter. Ha!
Wow. Great chapter.
Ha! I'm surprised Sev wasn't watching them the whole time, and grounding both of them for the terrifying aerial stunts. lol
great fight scenes!
I understand the traditional Native American solo journey on a spirit quest, but I couldn't help but worry he'd become a mouse instantly eaten by an owl, or a frog instantly eaten by a snake, etc. It's dangerous to change without a bodyguard!
Lovely. I do tend to worry about all the potentially deadly shaking. Nobody is supposed to shake a child. It can cause brain damage, much like football concussions. It can also cause spinal damage and paralysis.
Wow. I've seen this heaven scene done elsewhere, but never this well.
I'll never get used to stories or movies where the opponents spend ages in discussion. For every paragraph of conversation, someone could shoot 20 or 50 times, or set off 20 or 50 spells. Does the wand need to recharge between spells, or what? Does the person? Seems like there should be a rapid-fire sequence of one word spells that could be memorized like Pi. Shooting off 50 rapid-fire spells without any greetings, grand-standing, historical exposition, etc. would be best.
OMG! What a great surprise ending to this chapter. You've really outdone Rowling on this one. I'm still chuckling. Thanks for writing this story. I haven't checked to see whether you read reviews or not, but if you ever do, please be assured that posting this was a welcome gift to me and to other readers.
Nice save on this chapter! It started out like the book, and then got interesting.
Earlier when Snape said to never go anywhere alone, and then had Harry sneak out alone to the greenhouse to meet him, I kept expecting Harry to get caught. Now Snape is repeating his command, not even realizing how he himself had endangered Harry. And none of the trio has asked anyone how to deal with the moving staircases. Kids these days! lol
I'm imagining Hagrid out there still searching desperately for Harry.
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »