Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
Pirateoftheexplodingfandom chapter 16 . 5/23
"something wicked this way comes " that made me laugh out loud and I have been hooked on this story that I haven't moved for two hours .

can I just say thank you for writing this story
SlytherPuff-AlwaysAFinder chapter 20 . 5/13
I know I haven't said anything in the previous chapters, maybe because it seems more prominent in this one, but you have these kids swear a LOT. I don't know of any 11 year old that swears so much, and it makes them sound more like they're 17 instead. It makes it very awkward to picture them as children as I read.
LiteralSarcasm100Fun chapter 21 . 4/21
lucero1142 chapter 47 . 4/9
i read this story and i love it i wan't to read a sequel or two or more. if you need ideas you can go to my profile page to get your ideas and maybe a challenge or two. keep up the good work and don't let nothing stop you too. bye bye.
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 20 . 4/8
Plot point: Quirrell never did consider Harry or his friends a threat. Why would he have bothered stopping them from seeing his 'moste glorious rise' to power? Especially when Harry was renowned for defeating him. He didn't make much of an effort to stop their snooping in the book.
lilacwaffles chapter 8 . 3/18
its like lunchtime with smosh exept breakfast with snape lol made my day even though i have just read deathly hallows again 3rd time reading this fanfic btw lol
LifeMeansNothingWithoutMusic chapter 47 . 3/14
I don't have much to say really. Just that I loved the story and that you did a really good job. I hope there is a sequel. I also loved when Severus and Harry would turn into their Snow Leopard forms. Those were the best!
LilyLunaLovegood chapter 47 . 3/1
Hello Snapegirlkmf !
This story is absolutely amazing ! You should write an superiorly awesome sequel for second year , for you are an amazing writer !
Peace Lily Luna Lovegood
This story is fantastic! All of your original characters really add to the story, and I really like the inclusion of Boreal and the race :) I also like how you wrote the school year because the plot stayed true to the original events while also being completely unique in the ways that characters acted and reacted. And I was definitely surprised by Neville! I look forward to a sequel if you decide to write one, although the story can certainly stand on its own :) Thank you for this wonderful story, and God bless!
Danny for Jesus chapter 47 . 2/24
I loved reading the first Story in the Dark Angel Series and I can't wait to read the Sequel
sydney.green.18 chapter 47 . 2/22
Sequel PLEASE!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 47 . 2/9
Good story.
Danny for Jesus chapter 47 . 2/8
I loved reading the First Story in the Dark Angel Series and I can't wait to read the Sequel
medward chapter 45 . 2/6
LOL I thought I missed one!
medward chapter 47 . 2/6
I definitely want a sequel, have you written one? I keep wondering how long Albus thinks Sev can spy, because Voldemort spoke with Severus and knows he is against him. It would seem that Sev must retire by the end of 4th year. Thank you for the story, prolific Snapegirl!
1,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »