Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 47 . 9h
Please please please please I BEG OF YOU write a sequel! You've already got it set up with Hermione's gift that repels basilisk's gaze. Please please please.
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 36 . 7/21
I love not only how well you write but also how you know your horse terminology. It makes it very realistic and I greatly enjoyed it. Well done!
analise17 chapter 22 . 7/19
Severus don't eat him! That's Voldy! You'll definitely get indigestion!
Very nice turn of events btw.
analise17 chapter 9 . 7/19
Haha. I think of Harry and the grimm reaper eating breakfast together when he was younger; food just disappearing into the hood *nom nom nom*
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 23 . 7/12
Ahhhhhh!
SO MANY FEELS! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW! I WANT TO JUMP INTO THIS WORLD SO MUCH. NEVER EVER STOP WRITING! I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!
kittyranma chapter 47 . 7/9
Loved this series/book. Hopefully there's a sequel. Going too go check it out bye.
kittyranma chapter 36 . 7/9
Wonderful, now I see why u didn't make Harry's animal form a bird.
kittyranma chapter 30 . 7/9
Hermione and Ron are going to be ticked off when they find out. Though I can't see Ron fasting.
kittyranma chapter 26 . 7/9
it's to bad the bobbies/police weren't brought in to see Harry.
kittyranma chapter 6 . 7/8
Loved this chapter.
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 47 . 6/23
i do
HermioneHerman chapter 21 . 6/12
When Hermione says'Your a great wizard harry' and Harry replied something on the lines of 'Your a better one' I said to my self that would be true IF she was a wizard
Psychic Snape chapter 4 . 6/10
Damn you, Minerva! You'll be lucky if he doesn't end up in the Hospital Wing with half his bones broken.

Snape you psychic! But he loses all his bones in his good guess Snape
Crookshanks-corner chapter 47 . 6/8
I tried looking at your list of stories, but couldn't pinpoint anything...HELP!
Do a sequel! Thanks! I love the story!
1,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »