Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
LilyLunaLovegood chapter 47 . 3/1
Hello Snapegirlkmf !
This story is absolutely amazing ! You should write an superiorly awesome sequel for second year , for you are an amazing writer !
Peace Lily Luna Lovegood
This story is fantastic! All of your original characters really add to the story, and I really like the inclusion of Boreal and the race :) I also like how you wrote the school year because the plot stayed true to the original events while also being completely unique in the ways that characters acted and reacted. And I was definitely surprised by Neville! I look forward to a sequel if you decide to write one, although the story can certainly stand on its own :) Thank you for this wonderful story, and God bless!
Danny for Jesus chapter 47 . 2/24
I loved reading the first Story in the Dark Angel Series and I can't wait to read the Sequel
sydney.green.18 chapter 47 . 2/22
Sequel PLEASE!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 47 . 2/9
Good story.
Danny for Jesus chapter 47 . 2/8
I loved reading the First Story in the Dark Angel Series and I can't wait to read the Sequel
medward chapter 45 . 2/6
LOL I thought I missed one!
medward chapter 47 . 2/6
I definitely want a sequel, have you written one? I keep wondering how long Albus thinks Sev can spy, because Voldemort spoke with Severus and knows he is against him. It would seem that Sev must retire by the end of 4th year. Thank you for the story, prolific Snapegirl!
medward chapter 46 . 2/6
I loved the race! I think Hermione fits in well with Harry and Sev!
medward chapter 44 . 2/5
I'm surprised the paparazzi didn't sneak in to check up on Boreal during training.
medward chapter 43 . 2/5
LOL I was thinking, by the time Harry graduates from Hogwarts, he will be too big to compete in the Pegasus races. I do believe Sev said Harry had to go to school before he started racing for O'Shea's Soaring Stars Stables. I'm thinking perhaps Severus tricked them.
medward chapter 42 . 2/5
Ron never struck me as a good match for Hermione.
medward chapter 41 . 2/5
Oops! This review is on # 40! I love the whole glen and all of the creatures, very fun! Ron, you can keep!
medward chapter 40 . 2/5
Now what have they gotten themselves into? O'Shea will probably cheat to try and win.
medward chapter 39 . 2/5
Ron deserved the quills. I think Harry and Severus should keep their Animagus abilities secret, so they can hang out together as leopards in the forbidden Forest without people knowing it's them.
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »