Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
Saint Snape chapter 47 . 3/23
This was a great story. I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews. I hope you do year two and beyond.
lizliu chapter 6 . 3/6
As much as I liked your story, I've got to agree with another reviewer and stop reading after the "Christ forgave us from the cross" part. Ok, I admit that I'm not Christian, but I would have been able to wholeheartedly accept your explanation if this had been another story, in a Christianity based context. But it is not. You pushed it too far. And while you may argue that a Christian wizard is quite possible, this is understandably not popular among the wizarding community, given their pagan nature. And do not attempt to start with Snape! It's very weird to develop his character that way, all of a sudden! Might I ask where was Snape's Christian faith in all those years that he had been abused, bullied and neglected? Where did his faith lie when he decided to follow the Dark Lord? Well, I must say, I'm disappointed!
shadowphantomness chapter 40 . 2/8
Oh, Ron... I hope Snape beats up the O'Shea men. I really do like this story and I've been leaving anonymous reviews but forgiveness is a tricky topic!
shadowphantomnes chapter 39 . 2/6
Well, Ron already suffered, but admitting that he deserves punishment and being willing to apologize to Harry is a step in the right direction!
shadowphantomnes chapter 38 . 2/6
It is good of Ron's envy to come out sooner than later. I hope this teaches him a little more maturity! And the ride through the rapids sounded fun, but I'm more on Hermione's side - it's dangerous too!
shadowphantomnes chapter 37 . 2/6
Happy Birthday Harry! I'm glad he had such a good day, although he is quite lucky to have a pegasus and Snape gave him a pensieve with memories of Lily. How wonderful!
shadowphantomnes chapter 36 . 2/6
Oh, Severus! Another problem for you to deal with, though this is positive that Harry and Boreal could bond.
shadowphantomnes chapter 35 . 2/6
I really like how you characterize the relationships in the story. I hope Ron and Hermione can come visit, too!
shadowphantomnes chapter 34 . 2/6
I think Harry's punishment is quite fair, and I'm glad Severus was able to help Boreal and get advice from his mother.
shadowphantomnes chapter 33 . 2/6
Oh, I'm glad Harry blasted the wyvern and I hope he can save the Pegasus!
shadowphantomnes chapter 32 . 2/6
Harry can never stay out of trouble, can he? I suppose he's going to be grounded again. No wonder Ron and Hermione haven't come to visit!
shadowphantomnes chapter 31 . 2/6
All the interaction with Wraith and Whisper and the little foxes is so cute! I like it...
shadowphantomnes chapter 30 . 2/6
How wonderful that Harry and Severus are spirit kin and he became a snow leopard cub! Yay! I loved the information you provided on Animagi, too.
shadowphantomnes chapter 29 . 2/6
Oh, Harry! Thank goodness Snape saved him again!
shadowphantomnes chapter 28 . 2/6
How fascinating. I like the way you described meditation and Rellah is a very intriguing character.
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »