Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
slytherinsal chapter 37 . 12/27/2016
I wonder how Ron would have liked to have had the first eleven years of Harry's life; he surely then would have appreciated the loving home he has
slytherinsal chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
it was a hare anyway, and they don't taste the same as a rabbit. She DID ask for rabbit ...

that was a kleenexe moment ... lovely
slytherinsal chapter 32 . 12/27/2016
He'll pick up a LOT of history from Stephen Saylor too, I hope the punishment of a parricide didn't give him nightmares, it did me and I was 17 when I read it. Reading about Eco ought to help his instincts of compassion too.
slytherinsal chapter 29 . 12/27/2016
Why is Rellah telling lies? Dandelion flowers are perfectly safe, one uses them to make dandelion wine, or dandelion tea to alleviate bladder and kidney problems. The milky fluid in the stems is too bitter to want to ingest, but it's a handy relief against insect bites and stings and indeed other skin conditions. I've made both tea and wine for my own cystitis using dandelion flowers; the leaves have some efficacy. NO part of the common dandelion is poisonous [unless as an American you have a different plant which you call dandelion, same as how your sycamore is a plane tree, not a maple, as ours is]. The root can be dried to make ersatz coffee but also yields a rather pretty magenta/pink dye. The leaves are perfectly good salad leaves.

A magical place indeed, even bears there! are they descendants of dancing bears who escaped, or are they the last of the bears who last roamed Britain over a thousand years ago? It would be nice to think that some of the captive imports were able to escape and make a home for themselves.
slytherinsal chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
neat
slytherinsal chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
Good antidotes and aftercare though
slytherinsal chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
I have to query the poison as it has disturbed my cheerful bubble of suspension of disbelief. I write murder mysteries for a living, so I need to call you on this. arsenic would not work that fast in so small a quantity. Arsenic is a long term poisoner's choice because in large enough doses to kill right away, chances are the victim might puke up enough to survive. It needs to have been fed methodically over months for a final larger dose to be effective, and unless a chocolate frog is huge,you couldn't get enough in it to be a lethal dose. Which would begin working about 3 hours after ingestion. And no wizard would use anything so hit and miss. and very few poisons do actually work that quickly. More certain would be Thalium, which looks like flu and can only be dealt with by chelating it with Prussian blue, or ricin which also looks like flu and is pretty much untreatable. I'd have thought any wizard however would have applied Golapott ruthlessly in order to make sure that a blended antidote [requiring an efficacy of more than the strength of the poison as Golapott;s third law clearly states] is too difficult to prepare in time.
I would have thought that if it's Quirrel doing it, Taxine would have symmetry as his wand wood is yew. Nasty poison, taxine.
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 47 . 12/17/2016
sequel please
SpiffingG chapter 47 . 11/25/2016
Are you going to make a sequel for this? If yes that would be amazing, I can easily say this is my second favourite fanfic, next to one I read a long time ago called the black angel or something like that which also revolved around snape and Harry. That's how I found this story, I was trying to find the one I had already read to read it again and it brought me to something amazing :)
Natesume chapter 47 . 10/26/2016
I would love a sequel
me and MY girls chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
x mm, ,bkxm my NV, ,,,,,c m BBC, ,,,b"c. nm
AnwenPrince chapter 47 . 9/14/2016
I really enjoyed this story, as I have enjoyed many of your stories. I do hope that you decide to write a sequal, or at least some side stories of the adventures of Hogwarts with Boreal now in the mix! Please continue writing your wonderful stories!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/3/2016
This chapter is making it seem like Harry only has Ron as a friend to use him...
Guest chapter 39 . 9/3/2016
I think harry is so petty if he doesn't forgive Ron. Ron had a valid reason to be resentful, like who wouldn't be after being poor their whole lives then get dragged into things that risk his life then not get credit because of Harry. I think that Hermioneis being way too biased and attacking Ron too much
b.aka-chan xD chapter 18 . 7/30/2016
I really like your story (at least until now) but I wonder why Snape'a bracelet didn't activate? Oo
1,551 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »