Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
Cheyenne17 chapter 14 . 3/20
Love this chapter although I wish dumbledore hadn't moved the mirror.
Lollypops101 chapter 47 . 3/5
OMG! This story is amazing! I love your characters and their flaws and relationships. I am assuming that you have changed you mind about the sequel seeing as this story has been finished for several years already and I didn't see a sequel on your page. However, I would love to read more. I really hope that you do do a sequel. If you do, please let me know so that I can find it. :)
arya305 chapter 47 . 2/17
Hey...is there a sequel for this? I searched for it on your profile page but couldn't find it. Please let me know if you have...
This is a great story. On par with your other stories like the broken wings, heir to prince manor and all. But Two Hawks Hunting is by far my favorite.
So...could you pleeeease tell me about the sequel?
WriterJace chapter 47 . 2/15
I love the relationship between Harry and Severus in this story! The dialogue seemed a bit out of character to me at some points, so maybe you could try and improve that, but it was a very enjoyable read, thank you so much for sharing it!
Ducky1776 chapter 37 . 2/14
Another question. What about the restriction for underage magic? I can see Harry practicing since they couldn't tell who was actually casting, but Hermione? Ron never realizes just how good he has it.
Ducky1776 chapter 26 . 2/13
I read through this and something nagged at me. I finally figured it out. Petunia should know if Lily had a rich uncle from America. Well, I know she's not the brightest bulb in the pack, but that kind of glares. Oh well. Back to my regularly scheduled story.
Ducky1776 chapter 25 . 2/12
No! Not Marge! Anything but large Marge!
Sam chapter 47 . 1/28
I would love for you to write a sequel!
velanyangel chapter 1 . 1/15
Trying to get over alan rickmans death with some severtius... Isn't working much TT-TT

Great story tho
Professor Potterhead chapter 1 . 1/6
Such a good fic. Is there a sequel for this? I couldn't find one, hope there is one.
Lisa Cooper chapter 47 . 1/5
Arms of A Dark Angel was a satisfying story for Harry and Severus developed Harry and Severus' relationship well. I also liked that you gave Harry a portrait that included, Severus' mother. Eileen Prince will continue, and she has potential as a stabilizing force for Harry and Severus. You really kept up the action to the end. Wow, you really did set up potential for other stories. Hagrid might be pretty happy to have Boreal as a guest during Harry's stay at Hogwarts. That was a good story. Thank you for writing it to its completion. Good luck with everything else, writing and otherwise.
mparmao chapter 47 . 11/17/2015
I just recently have discovered your writing and I've been reading your stories nonstop. This one is my favorite so far and I would really love it if you would write a sequel. I think that your writing is fantastic and your plot ideas and twists are perfect. I would just really love it if you would write a sequel please! Thank you for taking the time to write these stories!
Crookshanks-corner chapter 18 . 10/10/2015
I'm curious about why the bracelet-connection didn't warn Severus, as soon as Harry lost consciousness...
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2015
yes I like Minerva in this one she isn't as strict as she is in other fan-fictions.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2015