Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 23 . 7/12/2016
Ahhhhhh!
SO MANY FEELS! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW! I WANT TO JUMP INTO THIS WORLD SO MUCH. NEVER EVER STOP WRITING! I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!
kittyranma chapter 47 . 7/9/2016
Loved this series/book. Hopefully there's a sequel. Going too go check it out bye.
kittyranma chapter 36 . 7/9/2016
Wonderful, now I see why u didn't make Harry's animal form a bird.
kittyranma chapter 30 . 7/9/2016
Hermione and Ron are going to be ticked off when they find out. Though I can't see Ron fasting.
kittyranma chapter 26 . 7/9/2016
it's to bad the bobbies/police weren't brought in to see Harry.
kittyranma chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Loved this chapter.
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 47 . 6/23/2016
i do
HermioneHerman chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
When Hermione says'Your a great wizard harry' and Harry replied something on the lines of 'Your a better one' I said to my self that would be true IF she was a wizard
Psychic Snape chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
Damn you, Minerva! You'll be lucky if he doesn't end up in the Hospital Wing with half his bones broken.

Snape you psychic! But he loses all his bones in his good guess Snape
Crookshanks-corner chapter 47 . 6/8/2016
I tried looking at your list of stories, but couldn't pinpoint anything...HELP!
Guest chapter 47 . 6/6/2016
Do a sequel! Thanks! I love the story!
Jamie Theobald chapter 47 . 6/4/2016
Just finished reading Arms and was trying to find out if you were still planning on doing a sequel? Or if you already have one posted? Absolutely loved this story and would love love to see it continued!
D chapter 47 . 5/18/2016
A Sequel would be Awesome, I loved the story!
Pat chapter 47 . 4/25/2016
I enjoyed this story very much. (Of COURSE we knew Harry had to win the race, because how could you have him as an underage racing jockey for the nasty O'Shea for the rest of his life?) I think my main criticism would be that it takes us forever to GET anywhere - there's way more character development than there is plot. Still, I'll be looking through your list of authored stories to see what I'll read next! Thank you for writing - I know it takes a lot of effort to write a good story, and I appreciate your creativity and dedication to the craft of writing.
Pat chapter 21 . 4/25/2016
I've already been surprised twice, by Neville being the catspaw, and now by Snape being present in the final room! (I plan to write again when I'm done - but for now, I'd like to add that this is one of the few stories that even mentions religion, and I'm glad *somebody* dared to do it!)
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »