Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
AnwenPrince chapter 47 . 9/14/2016
I really enjoyed this story, as I have enjoyed many of your stories. I do hope that you decide to write a sequal, or at least some side stories of the adventures of Hogwarts with Boreal now in the mix! Please continue writing your wonderful stories!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/3/2016
This chapter is making it seem like Harry only has Ron as a friend to use him...
Guest chapter 39 . 9/3/2016
I think harry is so petty if he doesn't forgive Ron. Ron had a valid reason to be resentful, like who wouldn't be after being poor their whole lives then get dragged into things that risk his life then not get credit because of Harry. I think that Hermioneis being way too biased and attacking Ron too much
b.aka-chan xD chapter 18 . 7/30/2016
I really like your story (at least until now) but I wonder why Snape'a bracelet didn't activate? Oo
DemonsRun chapter 47 . 7/26/2016
A friend shared this fic with me some time back and I just got to reading it. It's a beautiful tale, well told, and the descriptions were amazing. The Harry and Severus relationship has grown splendidly into a beautiful father/son relationship. I love what you did and hope that someday you might feel up to a sequel. I would love to see how Harry and Severus deal with the basilisk- especially with that glass that Hermione got him for his birthday.
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 47 . 7/25/2016
Please please please please I BEG OF YOU write a sequel! You've already got it set up with Hermione's gift that repels basilisk's gaze. Please please please.
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 36 . 7/21/2016
I love not only how well you write but also how you know your horse terminology. It makes it very realistic and I greatly enjoyed it. Well done!
analise17 chapter 22 . 7/19/2016
Severus don't eat him! That's Voldy! You'll definitely get indigestion!
Very nice turn of events btw.
analise17 chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
Haha. I think of Harry and the grimm reaper eating breakfast together when he was younger; food just disappearing into the hood *nom nom nom*
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 23 . 7/12/2016
Ahhhhhh!
SO MANY FEELS! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW! I WANT TO JUMP INTO THIS WORLD SO MUCH. NEVER EVER STOP WRITING! I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!
kittyranma chapter 47 . 7/9/2016
Loved this series/book. Hopefully there's a sequel. Going too go check it out bye.
kittyranma chapter 36 . 7/9/2016
Wonderful, now I see why u didn't make Harry's animal form a bird.
kittyranma chapter 30 . 7/9/2016
Hermione and Ron are going to be ticked off when they find out. Though I can't see Ron fasting.
kittyranma chapter 26 . 7/9/2016
it's to bad the bobbies/police weren't brought in to see Harry.
kittyranma chapter 6 . 7/8/2016