Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
ams71080 chapter 25 . 10/26/2008
Why does this have a feeling of a bad time next chapter? I feel like saying "poor Harry! Haven't you tortured him enough?"
ams71080 chapter 24 . 10/26/2008
I love that the father/son relationship is real now. (Not that it wasn't before, but you know.)
kylancriss chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
I was wishing for some of her blood shed but that will do I guess... hey maybe she can choke on food or something that would be pretty funny and deserving.

can't wait for your next chapter.
Glittersong chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
I think the revenge was perfict for that filthy woman. I'd call her a hag, but that would be insulting all hags. I loved the whole adoption scene in the last chapter too. It was very well written.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
Last 2 chapters were brilliant.
RosaE chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
Great chapters as usual :) That awful woman, I'm glad Sev took care of her lol Can't wait to see Harry's new home. Thanks!
Someone aka Me chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
Yay! Go Sev! I really like what Harry did in the last chapter! It always bugged me that Dumbledore got Slytherin's hopes up only to yank the prize away at the last second. I like the way you did it much better. I love both chapters! Sev's revenge on Marge is awsome! She deserves to be thought of as insane!

purplefeather21 chapter 24 . 10/26/2008

He's Harry's legal guardian now!

THat is so great!

Ooh, can't wait to see what those surprises are. :D
B00kw0rm92 chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
WONDERFUL update! Poor little Harry! GO Sev! Marge deserved it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 25 . 10/26/2008
Besides, what could happen in three days.

That's just asking for trouble. Reminds me of movies where someone will ask, "what could go wrong" or "what's the worst that could happen" You just know that's the signal for all Hell to break loose.
Fmh chapter 20 . 10/26/2008
Yes I was surprised! I'm not sure about giving Hermione's spell to Harry!
Fmh chapter 19 . 10/26/2008
Great chapter and awesome knowledge of arsenic should we e worried? Thank you for updating your great story
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 24 . 10/26/2008
Loved the new chapter. I'm really glad that Sev was able to get Dumbles to agree to the adoption and that both Sev and Harry can now work on having a family that they both want and need.
cyiusblack chapter 24 . 10/26/2008
update soon
Cyllaenoi chapter 24 . 10/26/2008
Yay! Sev adopted Harry! I'm so happy! :Does insane happy dance: Yay!
1,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »