Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
cyiusblack chapter 30 . 10/31/2008
update soon
123claire123 chapter 30 . 10/31/2008
this story just gets better and better - well done
Storm.Gazer chapter 30 . 10/30/2008
This story is really good.
WolfGirl Moonlight chapter 30 . 10/30/2008
AWESOME! I LOVE IT! How'd you come up with a snow leopard? That awesome! Anyway, update soon, but three or four chapters a day, is that really necessary? Good luck.
TinkaPrime chapter 30 . 10/30/2008
I love it. Can wait to see what the two snow cats do at school. bet miony will be thrilled
Someone aka Me chapter 30 . 10/30/2008
Sweet! I love it! Great chapter!

(*_*)
RosaE chapter 30 . 10/30/2008
A cub! how sweet :) I really like this chapter. I hope to see more of Wraith and Whisper. Thank you. Please update soon.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 30 . 10/30/2008
I loved it! That was so great! Aw, Harry's Animagus is the same as Sev's! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Someone aka Me chapter 29 . 10/30/2008
Great chapter! I love Harry's ride, though I had a feeling it was going to happen before it did.

(*_*)
almightyswot chapter 29 . 10/30/2008
Silly Twit I swear Harry's gonna give ME heart faliure never mind Sev lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
WolfGirl Moonlight chapter 29 . 10/30/2008
This is a great story, as I may have said before. The river ride was cool, though not as I would have thought it to be, but that's only because of reading books. Update soon.
Yelene-ryudream chapter 19 . 10/30/2008
"God helps those who help themselves" is probably the most often quoted phrase that is not found in the Bible. This is actually a quote from Ben Franklin and it appeared in Poor Richard's Almanac in 1757. In fact the Bible teaches the opposite. God helps the helpless! Isaiah 25:4 declares, "For You have been a defense for the helpless, a defense for the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shade from the heat..." Romans 5:6 tells us, "For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly."
TLDriver66 chapter 13 . 10/30/2008
Aren't you eligible for the laser corrective surgery?
Miss-Fleur-Riddle chapter 29 . 10/30/2008
this story is so kwl! Please keep writing!

Glad Harry's alright :D
Fmh chapter 29 . 10/30/2008
Great chapter thank you! Were they magical bears? All the bears died out, or were killed by the end of the middle agges in Britain!
1,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »