Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
Fmh chapter 24 . 10/29/2008
A lovely twist to the tale and a wonderful chapter thank you
B00kw0rm92 chapter 29 . 10/29/2008
WONDERFUL chapter! Harry can't seem to stay out trouble long enough to recover from the last thing! I can't wait to see what's next!
ebec11 chapter 29 . 10/29/2008
I love this chapter and I love this series!

I think you've written Severus really well (though you have the same probelm as I do about using Snape instead of Severus in parts.) He's snarky yet loves Harry and would do everything and anything for him.

You're really fast at making the chapters as well! I would have to be insane to try to do my stories as fast as you do :D

One thing I don't understand is HOW Harry got from the calm part of the river to the rapids so quickly, even with the aftereffects of the storm. I mean, wasn't he miles away from the rapids? Mind you, I've only gone white water rafting once, so I don't know much about it. Maybe you coud clarify it a bit though?
Jhessill chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
I found this story last night and when my eyes refused to stay open any longer, bookmarked and finished it today. I am stunned beyond words at this. It is easy to follow, well written, and has a unique way about it. I am certainly looking forward to more of this.

I would like to see Ron and Hermione visit.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
Hmm. Something tells me that Ron and Hermione are gonna be comming for a visit wether or not it's what we wanna see next. *Chuckles* Anyways, I adored this chapter. I love the bond the portrait Eileen has with Sev and is starting to develop with Harry. I also think it's great that Harry learned about herbs from Rellah and meditation from Sev
Holen-Snape chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
Maybe a visit around his birthday. Give him lots of time to heal and grow before they come visit. Love the story. thank you
ams71080 chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
Aw! Such a sweet chapter!
cyiusblack chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
update soon
Lady Bluebird chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
That was a nice chapter. I don't mind if Harry sees Ron/Hermione but I don't think it should be at the cottage. Maybe at Ron's place? But I think that the cottage should be kept as a "special" place for Harry and Severus only.

fred2008 chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
It would be interesting to see what Ron thinks when he sees this part of snape, but what about what happens to Dobby and the whole fiasco with the chamber? anyway nicely done, keep up the work.
Graven Lament chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Ron coming to visit? Good Merlin save us! He'll end up insulting a woodkin and getting our favorite trio into WAY too much trouble. lol
purplefeather21 chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Aww :)

Eileen seems so nice and sweet. Grandma :D

OOH! That's right, Harry doesn't know about Severus loving Lily. Whoops, I forgot.

EEK! Hermione. hm... not sure how Ron would take it, but it would be cool :D
Sabaku no Sable chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
NO! actually to be honest i dont care that much but i would prefer they didnt come. i really just wanted to write a really long NO! haha.
OrionArion chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Personally, I think that Ron and Hermione shouldn't come just yet... maybe not until after fifth year (but that's just a brain storm- I do that a lot, just consider it). I think you may need to go a little longer with just who's already there for a moment... except maybe for Saylla- if she's still alive (I don't recall anything suggesting she isn't, seeing as Rellah says, "Saylla is my grandmother." Is- not was. Or maybe woodkin have a different concept of death.).

I really like the way you make Severus seem... more human. He's gentle, yet firm. He's an anchor for Harry, something that I noticed from the meditation sequence and the out of body experience. Good work.

Every time I see the title of you story, I have this fragment of a song go through my head... 'arms of an angel...' I don't know who sang it. I like the effect... affect? Affect. I definitely feel better looking at the title, knowing what a wonderful story it contains.

I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
RosaE chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Sweet chapter :) Thanks! And I would love to see Ron and Hermione there too.
1,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »