Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
Lady Bluebird chapter 12 . 10/11/2008
Lovely chapter. Waiting eagerly for the next. Does Sev have any ideas on who jinxed Harry's broom?
Someone aka Me chapter 12 . 10/11/2008
Great chapter! I really hope Harry's not a seer.

Anne399 chapter 12 . 10/11/2008
I just want to smack 'Moine and Ron! Loved the chapter, poor Harry and his awful dream though. Love the idea of Uncle Toby ; )
RosaE chapter 12 . 10/11/2008
Another nice chapter! Looking forward to the next.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 12 . 10/11/2008
M, Thanks for the treats Oh, and here's your review. I love how Harry refuses to believe Sev would jinx his broom and Hagrid defending Sev was awesome. While Hermione is still not convinced of Snape's inocence, she is at least a lot more considerate and sensative to the subject then Ron. The way Sev trained Harry and made him do that charm till it was perfect was so endearing. He really is taking on the role of stern parental figure quite swimmingly. Sucks that Harry is being plauged by nightmares though.

Can't wait for next update.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
This is a great story and I am really enjoying it. However, I think it would have been better if Harry explained to Severus that all he meant to do was bring Hermione back to the tower, as it wasn't his intention to fight a troll at all. I half expected Severus to see that with his Legillamancy.

I can't imagine Minerva still treating him like a little boy, sometimes that's a bit much.
almightyswot chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
Absolutly Brilliant :D
Someone aka Me chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
Great chapter! i love seeing his perspective of this!

Mikee chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
What a fun story. I am so enjoying how Severus is taking care of Harry, and the relationship the two have and are building.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing where you take the tale.

Thank you.
Fmh chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
Loved the detention he certainly knows how to make them behave! The essay was very touching and I hope we get Sev's reaction to it in the next chapter! I liked having his view of the jinx in the book you know he is concentrating hard as he doesn't notice the fire but yiou gave substance to the effort it took! Thank you for updating
alexandra3776 chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
If you are going to have Snape hitting Harry you should put in a warning. I strongly object to spanking older children. I also think that it is very wrong to give Harry a more severe punishment than Ron and Hermione when his behavior was no worse than theirs.
duj chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
"Corporal punishment had not been used at Hogwarts since 1945"

Not even close, I'm afraid. Filch grumbles about Dumbledore abolishing the good old ways after becoming headmaster, and Arthur Weasley still has scars from being beaten by Apollyon Pringle for curfew violation. Try 1965 and I might believe you...
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
LOL. I loved how he reacted to his clothes catching on fire. It's great how deeply Sev cares for his students, even if most of them wind up hating his guts for it.
Shiva'sGirl chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
dude! awesome! love it heaps and cannot wait for the next chapter!
Someone aka Me chapter 10 . 10/8/2008