Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 27 . 10/27/2008
Nice Cottage. My fav thing about it so far is the portrait of Eileen Prince-Snape
Mikee chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
About chapter 25

Loved the chapter, but wanted very much to put Percy over *MY* knee - the insuffereable so-and-so. I loved Sev's crack about Eau de cephalopod and actually laughed. Harry in the cauldron was excellent - bubbles and all. -grin-

I loved it that Harry tried to get Albus to take back the points he gave him - and when that failed that he got the headmaster to give points to Slytherin. That was excellent indeed.

About chapter 26

Loved Harry yelling at Marge, but hated that she hurt Hedwig. Thank Goodness that Severus had that bracelet.! I quite liked Severus explaining to Harry how it was that he knew how Harry felt. Such confidence, I would think, would help bond them even more tightly together as father and son. Well done.

I enjoyed Marge's dash to escape the snow leopard - too bad Sev didn't do something more ... lasting to the nasty hag. Oh well ...

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
Fmh chapter 22 . 10/27/2008
It was intense to read as well! Great chapter thank you
WolfGirl Moonlight chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
Again, great story, keep up the great work. Update soon.
SpikyStar chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
Utterly amazing you are a brilliant writer x
cyiusblack chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
update soon
Fmh chapter 21 . 10/27/2008
Like the extra test thank you
ams71080 chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
Yay! Harry's going to his new home!
RRW chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
What revenge? Now time in jail is the ultimate revenge!
ams71080 chapter 25 . 10/26/2008
Why does this have a feeling of a bad time next chapter? I feel like saying "poor Harry! Haven't you tortured him enough?"
ams71080 chapter 24 . 10/26/2008
I love that the father/son relationship is real now. (Not that it wasn't before, but you know.)
kylancriss chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
I was wishing for some of her blood shed but that will do I guess... hey maybe she can choke on food or something that would be pretty funny and deserving.

can't wait for your next chapter.
Glittersong chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
I think the revenge was perfict for that filthy woman. I'd call her a hag, but that would be insulting all hags. I loved the whole adoption scene in the last chapter too. It was very well written.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
Last 2 chapters were brilliant.
RosaE chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
Great chapters as usual :) That awful woman, I'm glad Sev took care of her lol Can't wait to see Harry's new home. Thanks!
1,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »