Reviews for Arms of A Dark Angel
Holen-Snape chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
Maybe a visit around his birthday. Give him lots of time to heal and grow before they come visit. Love the story. thank you
ams71080 chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
Aw! Such a sweet chapter!
cyiusblack chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
update soon
Lady Bluebird chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
That was a nice chapter. I don't mind if Harry sees Ron/Hermione but I don't think it should be at the cottage. Maybe at Ron's place? But I think that the cottage should be kept as a "special" place for Harry and Severus only.

Bluebird
fred2008 chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
It would be interesting to see what Ron thinks when he sees this part of snape, but what about what happens to Dobby and the whole fiasco with the chamber? anyway nicely done, keep up the work.
TehFicMonster chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Ron coming to visit? Good Merlin save us! He'll end up insulting a woodkin and getting our favorite trio into WAY too much trouble. lol
purplefeather21 chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Aww :)

Eileen seems so nice and sweet. Grandma :D

OOH! That's right, Harry doesn't know about Severus loving Lily. Whoops, I forgot.

EEK! Hermione. hm... not sure how Ron would take it, but it would be cool :D
Sabaku no Sable chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
NO! actually to be honest i dont care that much but i would prefer they didnt come. i really just wanted to write a really long NO! haha.
OrionArion chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Personally, I think that Ron and Hermione shouldn't come just yet... maybe not until after fifth year (but that's just a brain storm- I do that a lot, just consider it). I think you may need to go a little longer with just who's already there for a moment... except maybe for Saylla- if she's still alive (I don't recall anything suggesting she isn't, seeing as Rellah says, "Saylla is my grandmother." Is- not was. Or maybe woodkin have a different concept of death.).

I really like the way you make Severus seem... more human. He's gentle, yet firm. He's an anchor for Harry, something that I noticed from the meditation sequence and the out of body experience. Good work.

Every time I see the title of you story, I have this fragment of a song go through my head... 'arms of an angel...' I don't know who sang it. I like the effect... affect? Affect. I definitely feel better looking at the title, knowing what a wonderful story it contains.

I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
RosaE chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Sweet chapter :) Thanks! And I would love to see Ron and Hermione there too.
Starz101 chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
yes i would love to se what ron and monie thought of rellah
Someone aka Me chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Great chapters!~! I absolutely love Hedwig's name for Snape!~!~!~!~! !

(*_*)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
That was WONDERFUL! I loved it! Yes, I'd really like to see Ron and Hermione visit. I hope you update again soon!
WolfGirl Moonlight chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Great story, keep up the great work. Update soon please. This is truly the best Harry/Severus mentor/guardian/father-figure story I have ever read.
almightyswot chapter 27 . 10/28/2008
Malachite Cottage is my dream home I WANT IT! and Rellah is so cute I love her.

I can't wait for the mext chapter

spicy cat man hehehe :D