Reviews for James Castle
dw6fanmanxd chapter 25 . 1/22
and the sequel never happened
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
Good story but too cliched. Guess you decided to stick to Canon which only shows the bad sides of Malfoy or Slytherins.

I call it Hogwarts the Cliched School of Wizardy.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
I wonder if Hogwarts ever gets *Snow Days* where there is too much snow to have school that day?

There's a Redit map showing (How Much Snow To Close Schools In The USA) showing different zones. The best bet for school closures is an area that gets some amount of snowfall but not so much that they are well prepared for it.

Places like Knoxville TN have varying amounts of snow and easily close or have 2 hour delays.
mckertis chapter 24 . 7/7/2016
First 10 chapters or so are...adequate, the rest frankly doesnt make much sense.
Stratos263 chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
At least the rat is exposed
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Good luck James
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
Well she knows frank castle
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
That was sweet
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
At least those bastards are dead
thedude19859 chapter 25 . 3/24/2016
decent story
Daniel6 chapter 25 . 2/24/2016
Beautiful! I loved the chaos! It was awesome! And it great to see Frank showing a funny side. Teasing his son. Excellent job done!

I actually have my own crossover in the making. The same as yours. In mine, Frank is the father of Neville. It started with the fact that Longbottom and Castle have the same first name. And Neville isn't a pureblood, but a half-blood. And the former being his step-father.
Daniel6 chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
Hermione and Frank have talking for a while now, have they? Interesting. Approval from the father. Perhaps Hermione reminds Frank of Joan? And I was surprised to see Remus is the one who tutored Harry. I thought it would be Sorcerer Supreme. Doctor Stephen Strange. Now with his movie out this November. Starring Benedict Cumberbatch. Sherlock, The Hobbit, Star Trek Into Darkness, Jungle Book: Origins, just to name a few of the films he's been in.
Daniel6 chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
So it's a Harry Potter/Punisher crossover with a soft, chewy nougat of Harmony. Thank you!
AvidReader chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
Regarding your endnote, why worry about backseat writers? Seriously, if Readers are overly concerned for their own opinions they should spend more time writing their own stories and less in reading and complaining about others' efforts.

You're the author and should include as little or as much detail as you need to cover the events in any particular chapter. There used to be a common metaphore (haven't heard it in several decades) about trying to haul two tons of fertilizer in a one ton truck, but the chapter equivalent is just as bad as that extra Wall of Words only serves to interupt narrative flow when it encourages folks to skip ahead.
morring star chapter 24 . 9/3/2015