Reviews for Rachel Dawes
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
I love this,, Rachel's my favorite character
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Loved this
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Definitely like the scene with the Joker. Definitely disturbing that Rachel had been raped prior to her murder. Wow, that's going to worsen Bruce's mental state...
fakescorpion chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This story is depressing to read but still it's extremely well done. The pain and guilt and anger and the reactions of every characters feel so real I could almost see the scenes play out in front of my eyes, but it's like having a heavy weigh pressed against my chest and slowly squeezing all the air out. I haven't even finished the first chapter and I'm already in tears, and I was forced to stop and cry for a few minutes or I think my heart won't be able to take it.

"Sometimes, you only get one chance..." why, oh, why do people always unwittingly say the truest and the most painful thing! Batman might be close to invincible, but Bruce Wayne certainly is not. Since the death of his parents his sanity has been slowly chipped away, only holding on (barely) because of the support of the few people that truly cares...but now Rachel was taken from him as well and each word in the chapter spell out so obviously that his already frail mentality is once again slowly falling apart.
SayahYagashi chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
omg...this chapter was wonderful! the last part had me sitting on the edge like anything!
Vanafindiel chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
August! Just when this was getting really interesting? How evil.
Vanafindiel chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Poison Ivy. How interesting.

Update soon.
SayahYagashi chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
nice story...this chapter really made me sit up n take notice...poison ivy? i guess didnt see that coming...i like ur story a lot...plz update faster...pat bruce for me willya?
Vanafindiel chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
So the joker isn't dead?

By the by, the conversation with Gordon seemed a little too knowing, as if Jim knew that Bruce was Batman. He didn't, did he?

This was very good by the way.
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Poor Bruce.
JokerFan666 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Nice. But I don't think Ra's is a suitable character anymore; he died, and Noland is not going to use comic book magic to bring him back; this is all original, all real. But I do agree; Bruce left Ra's to die and pushed Harvey to his death; which is why I believe his "one rule" is not "no killing" but rather, "fight the villain, don't BECOME the villain." What do you think?
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
This story is great so far. I love the plot and how you'll be focusing on character substance with a little mystery and stuff. I'm starting to hate all stories with the Joker in it. This is a Batman Begins board so most of them should be about Batman/Bruce. I hate how they have all those Jokerachel stories. In my opinion, Bruce/Rachel so totally had a great thing. I loved that couple. Also having Ra's come back was awesome. Right now, Bruce is totally evaluating and reviewing his outlook on life and how to handle the criminals and injustice. Ra's was a great addition, because right now, Bruce doesn't need a really physical enemy. It's more of a mental enemy now. To challenge his views is exactly what he needs for this story and Ra's is giving it to him. People may say sometimes Bruce was weak in The Dark Knight, but he is still meeting new enemies then and learning the ropes of it. For me, it was just the opposite. Yes Bruce may have seemed weak, but this is just beginning. As said before, he is just learning kind of how to deal with criminal masterminds like the Joker. I like this side of Batman. It shows what tragedies caused him to be distant, lonely, and vengeful. Though I like Bruce/Rachel, her death added great tragedy that worked IMO. That's just my opinions on that specific subject. Sorry for rambling. Back to the story at hand. Fantastic story! Please do continue! I liked the length. Nice and long. This means you won't have to update as much since there's so much written, but any ways, you should definitely update very very very very very SOON! You rock as a writer! Write more Bruce/Rachel please!
TheWayIAre chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very powerful. Can't wait to see more.
Liave Ekeli chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
A very good start. The story on the whole is well written and grammatically sound. Plotwise there were two things I especially liked about this chapter; Bruce seeming somewhat out of place in the funeral/wake, even though he was a childhood friend, and the way you managed to portray the relationship between Bruce and Alfred. Keep up the good work!