Reviews for Burning
sniperocker123 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Ok...that was just amazing. You perfectly captured how Bella's transformation should have been. You're really amazing and I think you should continue righting.

bookworm19065 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Very nice- I like it, especially the Alice and Bella parts that you almost never see in the books! :)
twificfan chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Wow, breathtaking. Is there more?
katty chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
tht was great! rly good.
granger-riddle chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Great, I love it. Looking forward to more if thats not the end.
granger-riddle chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
AWW, so sweet Alice
PrincessFerdinand chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Is this over or is there more? I really hope there's more... it is fantastic :-).
firecrackerinthedark chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
there's more right? please tell me there's more, 'cause this is just fantastic! adding to faves.
Justine Lark chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Cool. I really liked Breaking Dawn so I didn't feel I needed a replacement transformation scene, but I enjoyed it anyway. You know what makes me sad, though? Bella's blood was loaded up with morphine so it didn't taste as good to Edward. I would have liked for him to get one last, brief fantastic high. It's probably pretty twisted of me to think that!
DaughterOfHephaestus chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
o good one! i likey
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
I love this vertion of her tranformation I will admit that the violet scene with Nessie wasn't what I had in mind for her last human minutes. please update soon i love your comcept.
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
wow that was a really good ending for the first chapter I just had to submit this review
deletemeplease123 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
update soon:D
snevans78 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
PS: i love how bella's last words were "i love you too" instead of "renes...mee. so...beautiful." in breaking dawn it was like she didn't care about edward at all once renesmee nudged her.
snevans78 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
OMG this is what it should have been like! Renesmee was a horrible plot device and i'm so happy you seem to agree! this is wonderful you must continue and i promise i'll be one of your biggest fangirls ever! WO! you rock!