Reviews for Through it all
soulsearcher3333 chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
That was such an amazingly epicly fantastically super stor that words can't describe it
InuYashaMegaGirl chapter 24 . 3/30/2010
Incredible fanfic! I still dont believe it your first! You really have a talent! And I love Sango's oldest son! You did great and I'm off to read some more of your fanfics!
InuYashaMegaGirl chapter 18 . 3/29/2010
YAY! I like this Sesshomaru!

This reminds me of Inuyasha The Final Act! (tell me if you've seen it so i dont ruin it for ya)
InuYashaMegaGirl chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
HI! I LOVE this story so far! and i would have reviewed sooner except I refuse to review when people say they wont make more until people do. Because

1. If only you are reading, you can review but you cant get story until others review which is unfair to the reader.

2. There are people who dont have accounts but still read the stories, but dont know that some writers allow accountless reviews (like my friend) which again, can be unfair to the reader...

But the chapter didnt demand reviews in-order to get more, So I decided to write up a few words (no comment...-_-) about how AWESOME this story is so far!
SelenaLena chapter 24 . 1/7/2009
Oh...my...FREAKING GOSH! wow, this was so indescribably good...and really realistic...I almost thought it was part of the actual plot for most of the time I was reading... And that EPILOUGE! It nearly made me cry! (That doesnt happen often either). SO, I shal stop rambling now. I avert my eyes to your shining authoristic glory!
MyInuYasha21 chapter 24 . 1/5/2009
aww sweet and good. great job!
MyInuYasha21 chapter 23 . 12/18/2008
aw. this capter was AMAZING InuYasha's alive and has expressed his feelings toward Kagome, as did she to him... and Sesshoumaru finally has someone to love. so sweet. i'm sad to know this was the final chapter but excited for the epilogue. i can't wait!
MyInuYasha21 chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
oh my god this chapter was amazing. i can't belive InuYasha died but thank you for letting Kagome bring him back i really started to cry when i read this.
MyInuYasha21 chapter 21 . 11/14/2008
man u meanie. lol jk. but y did u leave it a cliffy its so good so far. PLEASE make the next chapter longer. keep up the GREAT work.
HeidiBax chapter 21 . 11/11/2008
This story is great. I can't wait to see what happens next!
sweetlunarflower chapter 20 . 11/2/2008
hey keep writing

MyInuYasha21 chapter 20 . 10/25/2008
wow this chap was great could it be that Sesshomaru has feelings for Kagura? keep up the great work.
MyInuYasha21 chapter 19 . 10/21/2008
great chap
Raquella chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
I love your story!

It's incredible!

Hurry and write more!
MyInuYasha21 chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
wow! this was amazing. great job i'm so amazed.. keep up the great work